Love blossoms

Hiiiiiiii......... Namaste to all my fantastic buddies..... 🥰🥰🥰

Happy tuesday and may the Lord of tuesday : Bajrang bali smash your all problems with his strong triceps.

Jokes apart it's our believe yar....

Now get back to our story

************

Additya 's POV

The moment her dupatta fall down and I look above in the mirror.... It seemed that everything got stopped....

She was looking like a serene beauty came from the paradise for me... Only me... Her big nose ring was touching her shivering lips..... Suddenly I started getting jealous of that nose ring.... Our eyes met in the mirror and my trance broke.....

She crossed her both arms in her front and I immediately turned back.

"You... You. Change now...I... I m going to sleep..".. I said and ran away from there

I came back and lay on the bed, I pulled the duvet and close my eyes breathing heavely by turning my back towards her.

After sometime I heard the sweet voice of her bangles and anklets. I felt the bed dip on the other side but not properly...

"Is she slept???Or she is sitting???... Should I check!..... No no... I can't face her now.... I slept thinking that

I kissed her on the third day of marriage.... I was gawking her without her dupatta like a pervert... ...She is not even comfortable to my presence and I have been doing jerkness one after another.... I think I should give her some space... Then she'll be more comfortable......

Lost in these thoughts I fell asleep.

Next morning I woke up on my usual time and went for work out. By the time I'm back I saw that my protein shake in already kept..... "But khatija aunt ( my maid)never make it.... Then who??

After shower I came out in a towel and saw that my suit with belt, socks, purse and watch are kept assemble.

"Who did this"........ Is it really kajal???

I got ready as I'm having an early meeting with my important. Clients today... I need to rush... And it's better to avoid Kajal now.... I thought

When I was coming down from the stairs..... I saw her...... My wife.

She was cooking.... Her wet hairs are round in a rough bun with sindoor ,.....the sweat bead just flow from her neck and lost in the valley down there,
she tied her red saree in her waist.... Her creamy petite waist is gawking from there.... I gulped and moved to the living room.

Did I mention before that she looks tempting in red.

I touched dadi's feet and took my leave.

"At least have your breakfast adi".... Said dadi

" Dadi actually... I'm in a hurry it's an early morning meeting ... I have to go now. ".... I said and rushed outside.

On my way to the porch area I again heard her bangles jingle... May be she came out.... I thought but got in my car and left for office.

*******

After four meetings back to back , I was sitting in my cabin by holding my head in hands.... It's paining like hell.

I have asked for coffee a minute ago and it came now.