Kajal

Namaskar, Salaam and Hello to my lovely friends..... I hope all if you are doing not good but great...

May bholenath bless you all....

This chapter is the most awaited part of my story..
.. Because till now all of you have seen what does our hero feel.... But now you'll got to know about our heroine also....

I have attached this beautiful song in this chapter because this song fully justifies the dream world of Kajal

Now enjoy our heroine 's POV from now on....

Happy reading😊😊😊

***********

In the previous chapter we saw that when Additya backed off from the kiss, Kajal pulled him towards herself and kissed him.

Did she also feels something for him??? Let's see

Flashback

Survi 's Wedding day

Kajal's POV

I was standing in a beautiful red gown on a beautiful beach in moonlight and my dream prince is sitting in front of me with a ring.

I was so happy and was just going to say yes when..... Tringggggggggg........

My alarm broke and my dream too😣.

Sorry🤗I forgot to introduce myself. Iam Kajal, 21 .I am the younger daughter of prof. Vashisht and Meera devi. I have two elder sisters... Oh yeah I again forgot today my elder sister Survi is getting married.

"Kajal wake up beta... It's 7:30 now... Wake up twinkle also... Shouted my mother from downstairs.

Me and my second elder sis twinkle di share a room.

"Di... Wake up its dawn now... It's didi's wedding... We have got a lot of work"..... I said and shake her shoulders.

" Go and have shower before I kick your ass"said twinkle di and pulled the duvet.

I sighed and went to complete my morning business.

The moment I was on stairs I saw that our great Janki bua is talking to my parents.
I went outside the porch to collect newspaper and weekly magazine.

Nobody asked for them today coz all elders were busy in wedding preparations. But me being a book worm took the magazine with my and twinkle Di's breakfast tray and tip tied back to our room.

I kept the tray on the couch table and twinkle di came out of washroom all dolled up... Did I say.... She is the beautiful amongst us three sisters and I'm being the most casual face coz I'm a bit dusk according to janki bua.

I was serving our breakfast when,

"Woah.... Hey kajal see this man looks same like you describe your dream prince".... Said twinkle di showing me the magazine cover.

" Di have your breakfast and let me stay happy in my dreamworld only.... Coz I know that no one can be like my dream pri...... My words got stuck in my throat the moment I saw the magazine cover.