Honeymoon

Hello, Salaam, Namaskaar and a big Thank you to all my friends and  readers.

Because of you people only my story jumped a high rised...

Before it was.... #325 in stories
... Now it is........ #290 in stories

Now this what you call a success. Keep reading it like this only.
Now enjoy your story...

Happy Reading😊

********

Additya 's POV

I have been admiring the angel sleeping peacefully in my arms for a while.

How can any girl be this innocent, pure and cute at a same time. I'm feeling blessed to have this angel as my wife.

She was sleeping peacefully with a cute pout.
I smiled and leaned towards her and kissed her forehead, then her nose and then....her pout.

When I pulled back I saw her awake , she looked at me then looked down.

Her face became crimson red forced me to kiss those rosy cheeks.

She tried to move my hand from her bare back and said, "I.. I... Need to get up dadi must be coming.

I can feel her shyness very well but I want her to be comfortable around me.

When I didn't budge a bit she looked at me and I said, " What... Dadi won't be coming anyway now.... And what's wrong in staying like this for a while"I said and put my head on her chest and close my eyes. She started moving her fingers in my hair, her bangles makes a mild jingling sound by the slow movement..... It felt amazing.

"Let's play a game"..... I suggested and plopped on my elbow.

" Okay.... We'll tell our secrets to each other okay.... She said excitingly suddenly forgetting all shyness.

"Hmm..... Sounds interesting... You start"....

She came more close to me and whispered, " You didn't know still now.... I'm a big fan of fairy tale kinda stories and I always dream of a prince who came and proposes me.and make me his princess..... You know when I saw you in the magazine cover.... I was mesmerised and shocked.

I got surprised on her secret reveal and remember her words. I asked, "and then??

" Then.... I saw you in the wedding and thought that my dream prince came out of the magazine.And....... I fell for you on the first sight only.
And when you married me....my dream of becoming the princess of my prince turned true".....

I felt so happy to know that my angel loves me before even I fell for her.
My heart jumped on her confession and I kissed her hard... She kissed me back. I pulled out panting and said, "Are you trying to turn me on all over again"

She kissed my lips softly and said, "what to do I can't get enough of you...... Now your turn"

I smirked at her and said, "when I saw you first... I just want to pick you on my shoulders and take you away from the world with me"

She looked at me shocked then smiled brightly and hugged me tight but we didnt stop there and continued to repeat our yesterday acts.

Kajal's POV

After coming out of the washroom I was combing my hair and I was again and again looking at the reflection of my love sleeping like a baby.
After putting sindoor I found that my face has a different glow today... The glow of his touch... I smiled shyly on my thoughts.

My heart was beating fast as all the memories of last night were teasing me and I was smiling like a fool.

I went to wake him up and said, "oh ji... Wake up.... You have office na"

He didn't move a bit. I leaned on his chest and started admiring his handsome face again, I kissed his nose and said, "I love you my dream prince"

"And I love you more my angel"... I flinched back on his reply and asked, " You were awake.hmmm.... Now come on get up.... I said and turned but he pulled me on the bed and hovered over me.

"Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap??? Hatiye mujhe jana hai.... I said
(What are you doing? Move let me go)

He smirked and said, " Not so easily jaan"

I thought to tease him and said, "Rana ji.... Let me go please"

His eyes became dark and he said, "Rana ji huh....

But before I could utter anything else he kissed me passionately. I can feel his care, possessiveness and unconditional love in his each kiss.

He pulled out leaving both of us breathless and said, " Now say Rana ji "

I smiled and hugged him tightly and mumbled in his neck, "My Rana ji"

He started laughing and and I too joined him, we both laugh our hearts out.
I stop and admire his cute dimples.

He asked me, "kya hua... Ese kya dekh rahi ho??
(What happened why are you watching me like this??)

I shook my head and said, " Aap haste hue aur bhi handsome lagte hai.... Ese hi hamesha haste raha kijiye... Pta hai jab aap ese haste hai to kya hota hai"
(Always keep smiling like this only. You look more handsome. Do you know what happened when you smile)

What??? He asked

I cupped his left cheek and said, "To mujhe aapse phir se bohot sara pyaar hone lagta hai"
(Then I fall for you again)

He kissed my forehead and snuggled in my neck and mumbled like a kid, "Stay near me like this only"

I laughed on his childish act and hug him tightly.

*******

Me, Dadi Maa and Additya ji were having brunch .
Additya ji was smirking and continuously teasing me.
Suddenly he winked at me and I choked on my food.

Dadi gave me water and looked at both of us keenly.
Additya was smiling teasingly and I just wanna vanish from there.

Dadi cleared her throat and said, "I've got something for both of you... Yours wedding gift from Savita Masi"
She said and kept an envelope on the table.

"What's this?? .... Asked Additya ji

She smiled mischievously and said, " Honeymoon package to Switzerland for both of you.

To be continued.......

                  *************

Soooooo sweet romance☺☺☺☺

The stone faced business man became a loving husband....

The shy book worm girl turned to be a crazy lover....

Our lovely couple is so happy smitten by each other... But

Still the culprit behind the Divorce scene is roaming freely... Who's that??

You'll got to know soon

To know more.... Stay tuned😊
Do vote, read, share, comment

Luv and hugs from Kajal🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏