Creating Memories

Salaam, Hello and Nomoshkaar from yours lovely Kajal☺.

I hope you all are doing fine.

Our heroine again shocked her angry man😄...... What's gonna happen now....

Let's see

Happy Reading😊

Additya was shocked and surprised at her act. He touched his lips and still feels hers.

He smiled and went to his car when he heard her bangles and anklets jingle, he turned around and saw she was waving at him. He smiled and waved her back.

*******
Today being in the office Additya wasn't there. He was lost in his wife's thoughts...... "She must have reach by now..... What is she doing???.... Is she also missing me??... Should I call her??

His trance broke by Aman..... Aman was looking at him suspiciously and asked, " Sir you okay.... You're looking lost"

"No.... It's.. It's not.......did Trishala chopra came".... Asked Additya

Yes sir.... Waiting in the conference room".... Said Aman

Additya nodded at him and both made their way towards there.

******

The moment Additya went inside Trishala hugged him
" Being divorced twice.... She always throws herself on me. "Thought Additya being irritated.

Trishala was dadi's friends niece and also an important client of Ranawat Group. She is 8 years elder than Additya but still behind him.

" Oh Adi.... I've seen you after a long time.... How are you handsome"... Said Trishala being extra sweet.

Additya groans internally and said, "I'm fine mam

" Don't mam me ...call me Trisha.... By the way you've become more hot now "..... She said seducingly

Additya got uncomfortable on her comment and scratch his head.

"What the hell is this?? You're married??...... Said Trishala in complete shock.

Additya was confused that how did she got that.... When Aman point on his ring finger. Additya saw Her king written on it and smiled instantly remembering his love .

" Yeah just few weeks before.... It's a family afair.... That's why it didn't create a buzz"...... Additya said with a pride smile.

"Whatever show me where I've to sign... I'm getting late.... Said Trishala with grinding jaws.

Aman flied from back and showed her the agreement and said, " Mam I told you before only but you said you wanna sign in front of him.

Trishala glared Aman and left . Aman was holding his lips tight to stop his smile but burst out laughing hard after trishala went.

He halted the next moment he realised his boss near him . But his eyes became wide to see Aditya smiling. He never saw him smiling till now.

"Sir madam gave you a fantastic gift".... Said Aman pointing at Additya's ring

" How do you know she gifted this??... Asked Additya being surprised on his observation.

Aman smiled and said, "Sir women are ten times more possessive than men...... They can't bear a single stare on their love..... So marked them hers.... See my wife also make me wore it.