The Culprit

Salam, Namaskar and Helloooooo to my all readers and bestest buddies from yours lovely Kajal🥰

Yesterday because of the puja in my house I was quite busy so can't be able to update the chapter....

I'm Sorry for that😥

But here's the update is specially for all of you.... Coz now you'll know who is the real culprit behind the Divorce deed.....

To know that let's read.....

******

Kajal tried hard to lift her heavy eyes to see the source of light that's disturbing her sleep.
Her head was banging like hammer.

"Dammit why can't I open my eyes.... And why is my head paining like this" Thought kajal and sat on the bed.

The reality hit her when she found herself in last night's dress and even Additya was also not here.

Finally she managed to open her eyes and saw the time. Her eyes became saucer wide to see it was 12:15pm.

"How come I sleep this late and where is Additya ji".. .... She was lost in her thoughts when Additya enter the bedroom with food tray.

He was shirtless only in his trackpants but kajal's got shocked to see lipstick marks on his face and neck.

" Good morning Mrs. Ranawat finally your slumber broke"... Additya said by keeping the tray on side table.

He passed the headache medicine to Kajal, "have it it'll sooth your headache"

Kajal gulped the medicine in a go but she was continuously staring at the marks on his neck. She just remember this.... that she drank something when she felt spicy after that all blank......

She asked him softly, "Aye ji kal kya hua tha.... Matlab... Maine kya kia??
(What happened yesterday.. I mean what have I done?)

Additya thought to play with her a little. He smirked and said, "You don't remember anything???........ Such a passionate night.... I must say you were wild".... Additya finished his line with a wink.

Kajal closed her mouth gasping and shook her head.

" You don't believe me..... Then see.... See these kiss marks.... The sign of your passion "..... Additya said by showing her the marks on his face and chest.

Kajal sat by holding her head as she can't be able to reconnect anything.

Additya thought to finish the joke as she is getting tense.

He came near her and removed her hands from her head and said, " Last night when I bought you here.... You were fully drunk.... I carried you to the bed and after that you.....
Additya left the line in between. And Kajal asked , "than I.... What ji... Say na

Than you..... Additya again streched

" Than I what".... Asked Kajal totally horrified.

Additya came near and face with a thrilling expression and whispered, "than you....... You.... You slept"

He said and started laughing hard by rolling on bed.

"Just..... Look.... at... Your face.... It seems like some ghost caught you".... Additya said while laughing.

The moment Kajal find the truth she felt relaxed to know she didn't do any stupidity last night but then the reality hit her, " He is making fun of me"