The Wedding - II

Salaam, Namaskar and Hello to my all fabulous readers.....
No bak-bak today..... 🤫
Story right away☺

Story continues....

**************
Additya's POV

The moment dadi informed me about the ritual...... I got that it was Kajal on the terrace..... And I missed my chance  to see her....... Shit... I cursed softly.

Adi let's get in, they are waiting for the arti.... Said dadi

When we reached the door.... A lot of ladies where there... Mrs. Meera is holding the arti thali with a smile.... But the smile doesn't reach her eyes.

I felt pity on her.... I snatched her right to search a groom for her daughter..... But I can't help it.

She did my arti.... Amongst all the ladies Mrs. Janki is smiling like a teenage.... I found her very happy.

After the arti suddenly Mrs. Meera forward her hand on my face....

Is she gonna slap me... I thought stepping a little back.

Dadi started laughing loudly..

Adi, it's also a ritual... Bride's mother holds the nose of groom and welcome him inside...... Said dadi laughing..
Whole heartedly.

I schrunched my nose on this... Is it a ritual..... I thought getting annoyed.

Reluctantly I came forward and she drag me inside by holding my nose. Getting inside I have seen the original welcome for the son in law a carpet of flowers were there for me to walk till the stage cum mandap.... Which is beautiful

People were throwing rose water on me

People were throwing rose water on me.... I find it quite irritating but that's there gesture.
I sat there and started waiting for my bride to come.
People were running here and there for work. Suddenly I saw a teenage boy coming towards me with an angry smiling face.

We have not met before... I m Siddhant Srivastava.... Younger brother of your bride. .. He said

Hello Siddhant.... I said

I have not come to wish you hi hello.... He said arrogantly

You have literally forced my sister to marry you.... Being the youngest I couldn't do anything.... But being a brother it's my duty to protect my sister..... If she ever shed a single tear because of you then I m gonna tear you... Apart.... He said in whisper yelled manner with blazing eyes.

I got angry at first... Then thought being a brother he is protective towards his sister.... That's it

Don't worry kid...I will take good care of her.... I said calmly

You should..... That will be good for you... Jijaji.... And yeah.....im not a kid........He said with a smirk and left.

After that dadi came and said that the bride is coming . It's time for Jaimaal ritual. My heartbeat suddenly got into abnormal speed... I saw upstairs and then......
I m lost. Lost in watching her she is looking like a delicate rose in that dark red lehenga.... The jewelleries are so lucky for being so close to her... Her eyes are down... She was indeed a pure beauty... So innocent, so fragile, so cute..... See what you have made me.....my bride... The stone hearted Additya Singh Ranawatbis complementing a beauty.... I thought

The moment she came near the stage
... I stand and forwarded my hand.
She took it.... I felt a sudden spark by her first touch.... Our first touch.
I found her hands are shivering.. Is she so scared of me???
We stand face to face for the Jaimaal.... She put the flower garland in my neck and now it's my turn to put. I put it in her neck.
The priest ask us to sit in the mandap for the wedding.
We put our hands together... Prof. Vashisht did the kanyadaan.... We took the saat pheras.
Every phera contains a vow for seven lifetimes. After taking the pheras.... It's time for sindoordaan.... I put the vermillion in her forehead and saw her face from near after a long wait.... She looks like an angel my angel. .... My eyes traveled from her forehead to her eyes to her nose where a pinch of vermillion is there and stopped on her lips.... I saw a cute little mole on the corner of her jaw. .... It pulls my heart.
A sweet torcher started inside me... I noticed she is looking at me, the moment I saw her she lowered her eyes... Then the priest asked my to tie the mangalsutra around her neck.
I did that she shivered again when my fingers brushed her neck........ I think she thoughts me as a monster.... That's why she just got frightened by my mere touch only.....
I got a little hurt by this thought.

You have only created this feeling... Now face it... And try to make it up... Scholded my mind

Now both of you are husband and wife.... Take the blessings of elders.... Said the priest

We bowed towards dadi..... Dadi put her hands on our heads but hugged Kajal after that.... I got surprised

Dadi: thank you beta... Thank you sooo much.... Sadaa suhagan raho bohot khush raho... Bhagwan dhan itna de ki rakh kr bhul jao... Santaan itni ki raat ko ginn kr sona pade... Is pyare chehre pr kabhi ek shikkan bhi na aye....
(Always stay happily married, may God make you so wealthy, and bless with so may children, may not a single criss comes on this face)

I become shocked snd surprised that she blessed her more than me.
We took the blessings of all elders.... The moment we took the blessings of Janki bua..... She blessed me normally and started lecturing Kajal there only.

Always take care of your husband...
Make him happy....
O his chores properly....
Talk to him with proper respect....
Now, he is only your God and everything for you.
I got annoyed by her these useless knowledge..... But Kajal was nodding like an obedient child at her every stupid order.
How can she???

***************

Bidaai.....

Additya's POV

Everyone has gathered outside the house and...... She is crying.....

She is crying very much..... Her tears are tearing my heart..... I didn't want to see her like that.... All her sisters and brother gathered her in a group hug and crying continuously.....

When she came with her father towards me . .... Prof. Srivastava kept her palm in mine and said.
I'm giving my princess to you on your demand.... But keep her as your queen by your heart.
I just nodded him and we sat inside my car to leave.

I have promised him.... But am I able to fulfilled it......

To be continued.......

                   *************

Oooooooo..... Finally they are married.....
Dhinka chinka 💃🕺💃🕺
Our hero is so tensed😔😔😔😔
He is tensed about his promise to Prof. Sahab but his big problem is that.... He is thinking that his heroine hates him and is looking him as a villian.... Do you people also think so that ????....
Let's see
Read, vote, share my story as much as you can and readers.... My dearest readers please post your precious comments for my story.... I'm still waiting 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Till then PRANAAM🙏