His love+Her love=Their Love

Namaskar, Salaam and lovely hello to my lovely buddies from yours lovely Kajal😉

Friends.....in the last chapter we saw that Additya confessed his love but Kajal is shy to say...

What is she gonna do now?? How will she confess her love???

Let's see....

Happy Reading.. 😊

********

Author 's POV

Kajal opened her eyes in the morning. She felt a tingling sensation on her neck.... It was Additya's warm breath.She smiled shyly and turned back to see his face which was almost snuggled in her neck.

She was admiring his handsome face smiling lovingly and started running her fingers in his already spread hair.

"How did he manage to look too hot in sleep also"....My handsome prince😍.... Kajal thought

" It's rude to stare you know"..... Said Additya with closed eyes

Kajal got shocked to find his awake.

He opened his eyes and admire his beautiful wife in his arms.

"I can stare you all I want... I have the right"...... Said kajal playfully

Additya smirked on her comment and hugged her more tightly from the front and slept burring his face in her neck.

His half body is almost lying on her, their limbs are entangled and his arms are tugging in her waist. She starts loosing her control in his proximity.

Kajal tried to come out of his embrace.

He pulled her more to himself and said, "what happened??

" I... I.. have to get up... You have office... Breakfast banana hai"....she said stammering

"I have taken leave today.... Let's sleep for some more time"....said Additya snuggling his face more into her neck.

Kajal's breathing become uneven..she pressed her lips tightly..... She took a deep breath and said, " I need to make breakfast.... Da..dadi.. must be hungry"

Additya felt her shyness and inhaled deeply and said, "ok go.... He kissed her neck and freed her.

Kajal almost ran towards washroom. Additya chuckled on her shyness and slept again.

******

When Kajal was kneading the dough for rotis Additya went inside the kitchen.

" Where is dadi??? ... asked Additya

"She feels she's getting overweight that's why gone for a walk".... Said Kajal

Additya leaned there on the kitchen table and starts admiring the beauty in front of him.

Her loose  bun with wet hairs ,dangling jhumkis ,red bangles jingling continuously,her saree tugged in her petite waist ..... Uff again that red saree...... Thought Additya

Kajal felt butterflies in her belly feeling his strong gaze on her.

She thought to have some fun and said, "Are you really my husband???

Additya amused on her question and said, " Why??? Do you have a doubt"

"No... I was thinking that how can he stand so far way from me when he love me so much".... Said kajal