The Dreamy Reality

Hello and namaskar to my lovely buddies from your rocking Kajal😉.... I hope that all of you were enjoying weekend.... ☺

I have attached the song to inherit the happiness of Kajal after her dream became real.....which you people are gonna watch...

Let's see.....

**********

Story continues.....

Kajal 's POV

I became totally motionless after hearing the discussion of papa and bua....
"No... No... Kajal you can't cry like this you are not weak.... Just remember they are your family and he is nothing but a stranger who doesn't even know that you love him.... Are you gonna hurt your family for a man whose name even you didn't know'... I Thought and wiped my tears and went to help mummy in dinner.

Again a sleepless night passed out. ....

**********

Tomorrow morning we all started to our works but Papa stayed with mummy coz didi is going back to her in laws today.

**********

In the evening when I came from my school I found something suspicious.... Janki bua is gone but still there is tension in the air..... Maybe  didi went away so they are sad.... I thought and went to sleep.

Tonight I found that Twinkle di is very happy. I asked her the reason and she told that her company investor proposed her and she said yes.... Because she fell for him on the first sight only and he proposed her today after being watching from a year.

"But di what about Janki bua... She 'll never let you have a love marriage" I said getting tensed.

"You don't worry Prashant took care of that also... He will come directly with his parents in proper formal way" Said twinkle di with a winning smile.

I felt so happy for her.... Atleast someone is getting her love.

We both fall asleep after discussing about my second jiju.

*********

Prashant came with his parents.... We all greeted them warmly. Papa instantly felt a liking towards Prashant and his family.... Hence , the alliance got fixed.... Yes fixed... without even the interaction of boy and girl. It still happens in our community.

After the sweets distribution amongst our family.. Prashant confessed that he knew di from a year and proposed her first coz her approval is the main point but he don't want to make a new start with a lie.

Papa seems impressed by him, before he could utter something.... Janki bua interrupted him and said, "let us discuss amongst us first then we will talk further.

The moment Prashant and his family left.... Janki bua shouted at Papa about Twinkle di...., " See I have told you at first only don't give much freedom to girls... They will starts to fly high and see your princess has found her king by herself only..after a week of elder sister's wedding
. You are not needed".... Said janki bua sarcastically.

"Cancel this alliance right now... Though it's from our community but still a love relationship. " Added Janki bua.

"I found the boy very nice and sorry jiji but I'm not gonna oppose this alliance"declared Papa finally.

Though Janki bua was reluctant but she also agreed. Hence, twinkle Di's engagement got fixed after 3 months as a big project was there gonna happen in her company which will keep both of them too busy....