I am Sorry😞

Salaam, Namaskar hello buddies..... This is your heartbeat... Kajal is again here to annoy you😆

Sorry, for being a little late today coz I m been stuck in an important. Work.... My dearest buddies just pray our Almighty God that he fullfills my wish and give w sucess to this work of mine.

Ok, so let's continue this story now. Please ignore the errors if found any🤗

************

After the accusation by Kajal, Additya became really hurt and went on drive to don't know where...... Now see what happens.....

Additya's POV

I drove and drove and drove don't  know where but suddenly saw a cliff far away and put the brake on right time.

I have been in a deep thinking and suddenly saw myself in the looking mirror and asked myself.... Am I heartless???

What she gonna think about you other than this??? Mocked my brain

I nodded to myself and thought.... "Yeah it's true I am heartless in her eyes........ I married her forcely, I threaten her and her family , I never ask her opinion for once in anything...... Than what else she gonna feel for me other than hatred.... I thought with a sad smirk.

I again saw the mirror and said, " You are nothing but a ruthless beast Additya Singh Ranawat , whom no one wanted...... You were unwanted..... You are unwanted... And you'll be always remain unwanted."... I accused myself.

But...... How can I do such things, I could I be so selfish.... I never ever asked Kajal anything before wedding.... I thought feeling guilty

Because you were afraid to loose her to someone else.... The great Rana ji is scared of rejection and so you forced her and her family....they suffered because of you....... Said my subconscious.

I nodded and promised myself that.... From now on I'll never force her for anything.. ...... And will respect her every wish and wait for her response.......till the eternity.

By thought of her I feel something in the left corner of my upper body I placed my left hand on it...... It's my heart which is beating more than fast by just the mention of Kajal..

"I m glad I m not heartless ....Kajal....... I said with a sad smile

I ignited my car engine and went off to home .........I have make her and her family suffer a lot in my fear and now its my time to suffer.........in her wait.....

******

The moment I entered the house the lights were dim , dadi's bedroom light was also off....... Maybe she slept... I thought and saw my watch it's 1:45am .... I don't feel any appetite so I went to my bedroom.

Kajal must be asleep by now......

I entered inside and found the bed empty.... Is she this much offended that she left the room today..... Maybe she is sleeping with dadi.... They grow very close now.

I felt a little hurt and move towards the dressing mirror and removed my jacket when someone hugged me tightly from behind.........
I got that in seconds.....
That's kajal

I got stiffened by her sudden unexpected act and stoned there only.

I saw in the mirror that her henna clad hands filled with bangles are placed on my chest so tightly that her nails are digging inside..... I felt a sensation in my spine by her soothing touch I closed my eyes in pleasure...... But suddenly I heard her sniffings......

Yes..... She is crying coz I felt my shirt got wet in the back.... I was about the remove her hands to turn back ...
.so that I can wipe her tears.. But...
. She said..... "Hath mat hathaiye..... Please..... Please... Mujhe maaf kar dijiye..... Main bohut buri hu, but please .....I I m.. ,.. Sorry...
(Don't remove my hands.... Please forgive me.. ... I am so bad)

I got shocked on her apology.... That she is feeling guilty to say that to me.

She sniffed and said, " Pati to parmeshwar hota hai or maine apne hi pati ko ye sab keh dala..... I m sorry again"
( husband resembles God and I said such things to my husband)

She was saying these sweet things and I was totally out of the world.... Because the continuous movements of her lips on my back are creating an unknown tingles inside me.

She hold me so tightly now that I can't be able to move.... I took a huge sigh and turn back..... But...

Again she hugged me from front by scooping her arms in my neck and now her lips started to move in my shoulder blade.....

Please.... Forgive me.... Main promise karti hu mai aisi galti kabhi nhi karungi..... Pakka wala promise.
(I promise I'll never do such mistake hard promise) .. She said like a kid

I smiled softly and put my hands very lighty on her back and hugged her lightly.

When I hugged her for a while ....I felt the eternal relaxation in my wife's arms that i wanna stay like this forever.

I won't even imagined that her nearness will effect me this much....i am just loosing my sanity in her sweet smell and I discover a cute mole on her shoulder blade......

I felt a sudden urge to kiss it.... I pulled myself back before I loose my sense.

She was looking down with a little nervousness and flushed face.

I lifted her face by my index finger and said, "it's ok.... I don't mind your words at all "

Her eyes became wide like saucers and she asked, "ap mujhse naraz to nhi hai na...
( you are not offended by me)

I smile a little and shook my head in no.
She exhaled in relief and wiped her face and asked me, " Chalie khana kha lijiye
( come, have your dinner )

Mujhe bhook nahi hai.... Tumne khana khaya..... I said
( I'm not hungry... Did you eat)

She shook her head like a kid.

Why didn't you eat???.... I asked sternly

"I was feeling guilty to say you that.... In between that I forgot to eat but now I m starving.".... She said with a cute pout

Come let's eat now... I said and hold her hand to bring her in the dinning room.
She served my plate and sat with me.

I ask her to eat for that she said, "patni apne pati se pehle nhi kha sakti, pehle aap khaiye fir mai khaungi"
( wife can't eat before her husband... You eat first than I'll eat)

"I don't believe in these nonsenses.... You should wait for your appetite to eat not your husband."... I said

She was looking continuously at me.

After having dinner we both went to sleep.
We both are sleeping on our sides separately........ One thing is clear today that..... She atleast does not hate me.
I fell into deep slumber with a peaceful smile.

To be continued.......

                      **************
Ufff finally this chapter completed..... So cute apology na☺ our hero is happy to know that his heroine does not hate him.....

But what are her real feelings!???
Why did she feel guilty???
Why did she apologies to him?
Why did she become so tensed that even forgot to eat???

All these questions were answered soon.....
Stay tuned for coming updates .
Till than keep 😊smilling like me😉
Luv and kisses from yours KAJAL

TILL THEN PRANAAM🙏