Showing him my love☺

A beautiful song for our lovely couple...... 😊😊😊😊

Hello, Salaam Namaskar to my lovely buddies from yours one and only Kajal😉

In the last chapter we saw that Additya confessed his love and Kajal is on cloud 90......but he still feels that she only likes him but not love....

So now our heroine will cherish her hero in the shower of love🙈🙈

Let's see how she does that.....

Happy reading 😊

******

Additya 's POV

I was shocked and shocked and shocked the moment her soft lips touched my hard ones.

"Is it really happening.... My cute angel, my scared wife is kissing me..

The moment I got back my senses, I felt her pulling back.... Then I lost all my control and pulled her towards me and kissed her with all my might. I was lost in her.....now i realised that I have been craving for her, her response,her touch still now..... I realised she is out of breath and very reluctantly pulled back.... She was panting heavily , her full face has become red and when I said it's an amazing kiss.... ... She buries her head in my chest.

But suddenly I felt that someone throwed cold water on me..... "What am I doing..... I can't force myself on her. ... She starts to respond me but this kiss is the first response and it doesn't mean that I should pounce on her".... I thought and detached myself from her.

She back hugged me and asked the matter. I smiled... My innocent angel

I turned towards her and apologize for loosing my control, she was looking confused and thus I confessed my love to my wife.

Her eyes flooded... I can understand her situation and I said, "i love you more than anything in the world Kajal......but I won't force you to accept me I have already forced you to marry me.... I have confessed my feelings and You can take your time...

I want her to love me with her will not out of sympathy on me and my love.

She was looking at me with a different expression.

To light the situation I smirked and said, " And That'll not a big deal for you to love me coz ....no one can ignore my charms. I winked in the end.

Her face became flushed. I really love this blush of her and specially when I am the reason.

I saw her drenched look again, I gulped and said by looking sideways, "Get yourself ch..change first."

She smirked at me and said, "why is it effecting you hmm....

She is teasing me....me...Additya Singh Ranawat😏let me show her who is the boss here
..... I thought and moved closer to her... Very close and I said, " You wanna know the truth... Then yes... You are effecting me.... So you better go and change before I do something that yourself squeeze like a blushing ball tomorrow.

Her face became pale and she just ran in the washroom.

I chuckled on her acts.

Kajal 's POV

I just feel like dancing after his confession. Coz it feels so good when you find that your crush is having crush on you..... But it feels top of the world when you find that your love is loving you 😇😇😇

He cares for my comfort and said that he'll wait till I get ok with him. But how will I say him that I also love him so madly.....I can say this aloud to the whole world but....I feel shy to confess him