The Outrage😠

Hey my lovely buddies... Here I come..

Hello and welcome from your loveliest Kajal☺

We have come so far ....my story completed more than 400+ reads and soon it's gonna be more.

It's a lot more for my first story as a new writer.
All because of you people's love and support.

Keep reading my stories and make it popular.

For now.enjoy your story
... Happy Reading☺

******

Additya finally told Kajal that those papers were send by Nagina. He told her that he's still shocked that why Nagina will do that .

But Kajal got the dirty game of Nagina very well. Additya was saying something but Kajal was lost in her thoughts to taught Nagina a perfect lesson.

Additya came out of her embrace , sat in front of her and said, "tomorrow Nagina is coming to office.... I'll ask her than only why did she do that"

"Golden opportunity..... She'll come to the office and I'll smash her face below my heels tomorrow only"...... Kajal thought and smirked herself.

" What's with you smirking Mrs Ranawat".... Additya asked her amusingly

Kajal smiled and put her arms in his neck and said huskily, "Ummmm....I was just thinking .............Rana ji had a hectic  day today so .....let's make the night a bit soothing.... What's say??

Additya gave a toothy smile to her and said, "shubh kaam me deri kesi
(What's the delay in a auspicious thing)
He pinned her down the bed and spend the night feeling her love and affection for him.

*******

Additya was very busy from the morning onwards. Meeting after meeting and continuous work. He didn't get time to have his coffee also.

After three continuous meetings...finally he came to his cabin.

Aman came behind him and put the mug of black coffee for him.

"Thanks a lot Aman.... I really need it" Additya said taking the mug.

"Sir after a while you've a lunch meet with Miss Nagina Rathore".... Aman informed Additya.

Additya's jaws tighten by listening her name and he asked  Aman to leave him alone for a while. Aman went out.

"Today I'll ask Nagina that why she has done this and I'll break this contract once and for all.... Nothing is more important for me more than my wife.... Hmm she is my everything".... Additya thought pressing the bridge of his nose.

He sat closing his eyes for a while to give a pause to his brain.

After ten minutes only his eyes got open by some shreiking noise coming from outside.

He moved out of his cabin and got shocked to witness the horrific scene in front of him