Distance from him😔

Hello and Namaskaar to all my dildaar friends.from yours loving Kajal🥰.....

I hope all of you are doing fine .....

Let's don't waste time and enjoy the story.....

Happy Reading 😊

*******

Kajal 's POV

Lost in thoughts I went to bed. I was thinking about everything happened today.....

"Is he regreting our proximity or ...he is just shy...i was thinking this by sitting for a while.. I went to sleep in this thoughts.

******

Again I woke up in his arms..... Awee... I hugged him for a while then went to shower. After coming out of washroom I found that he is not in the room.
" He must went to gym.... I shall make a protein shake for him"I thought went to the kitchen.

After preparing breakfast I went to the room and heard the shower running.... "He must be bathing let's follow your duties kajal "..... I thought and smiled.

I select his suit for today and kept everything assembled. I went downstairs after that.

******
I was making the bhaturas in kitchen.... Dadi said that he likes chhole bhature.☺...

I felt a strong gaze on my back but when I turned back there was no one.

" Come out of your bubble.... You still don't know he liked you or not.... Stop your dilusion"..... Said my mind

"Hmmm..... So does that mean....that kiss was just a flow of that moment.... I thought and got confused.

" Arghhhhhh...... Let's stop this thinking game and focus on him hmm" I murmured to myself.

I heard him saying that he is having a morning meeting and he went without food.

I ran behind him but he went away by his car.

I became a bit sad.... I was making chhole bhature for him with lots of love.😒

I went to our room after eating very little. I took his photo from the side table and lay down on bed by hugging it.
I'm missing him so badly. I didn't know when I slept.

I woke up with a jerk and saw it was 12;45 pm....... Suddenly my brain bulb blowed.. ...Dimag ki batti jali

"I can get his food to office also..... Yeahhhhhh....... I shouted and ran towards the kitchen.
I fried fresh warm bhaturas for my prince and packed them.
I informed dadi about it and she was smiling teasingly.

******
I was standing in front of a lavish building..... My husband is indeed a great businessman

I went to reception to ask for him when a humble young man said, " Ma'am you here"

"I m sorry I didn't recognize you"... I said

"I'm your husband's P. A....Aman....
you came to meet him??".... He said smilingly

I nodded

" Just a sec I'll give him a call" He said and called Additya ji.

Additya ji almost barked on him....poor Aman....Maybe hunger blowed my lion's mind😄😄

Aman's face was worth watching.... I told him to calm down and asked the way to his cabin.

I took the elevator and went to 16th floor. The whole city can be seen from here.