His Effect🥰

Hello my sweetest buddies and welcome to my story world🤗

Here comes the next chapter of Kajal's POV... Here we got to know that what actually happened that Nagina left the party annoyingly.

Let's find out... Happy Reading☺

*******

Kajal 's POV

After the last night 's apology and steaming first hug session we slept. Tomorrow morning when my slumber broke and I tried to move I can't.
I open my when I felt something warm on my bare waist. I looked down and.......

It was Additya 's strong arms that are hugging my waist. I read in the wattpad story about close proximities and butterflies in the stomach. But today I also feel the same by his touch.

I turned towards him and started to admire my prince again.. Kya karu dil hi nahi bharta😉he is my cuddle bear from now on

After admiring my prince for a while very reluctantly I slowing removed his hands and went to shower.

********

I was serving the breakfast when he came all suited up..... Is he going to office on our reception??? I thought

Dadi started insisting him to stay and he started pleading to go.

May be I can help... I thought and requested Dadi on his behalf. Dadi reluctantly agreed and warned him like a 10 yr old to come at sharp 6.

From childhood till today I observed that whenever papa went to University  , Mummy always went behind him to the main gate. I also wanna experience that feeling.

So, I went behind him to the porch...but just when he turned around I hid behind the door and He went to office.

I went inside and started chatting with dadi.....mostly  about him.

His likings, dislikings, interests.... Etc I have been asking her with some excuses.

Dadi and I chatted a lot about him.

After a while the beauticians came and took me upstairs for makeup.

After sitting for nearly four hours like a statue they showed me the mirror .
I m quite impressed by there work. They left after that.

"it's already 5:20 ... Where is he??? I thought.

Just then dadi shouted from downstairs asking me if I'm ready.

" Yes dadi I'm ready...... I shouted back

After pinning my dupatta properly for the fourth time I took the sindoor to put it on.

In the mirror I saw my husband standing at the back .Is he really here or I'm imagining him
When I realised that he is really here I dropped my head in shyness.

He came to me and put the sindoor on my head.... Just like before again a pinch fall on my nose proving his eternal love for me.

I raised my eyes and stare at him delightedly.
But suddenly he started moving towards me and I moved back... This session halted when my back touch the wall.

"You're looking breathtaking beautiful".. I flushed on him comment

He is very close to me, I can feel his hot breaths on my cheeks... This proximity is killing me. Butterflies started Bhangra in my belly.

In a swift he pulled me towards himself and buried his face in my neck.

When my trance broke.... I felt his lips kissing, biting and sucking my neck.
Really😳😳😳it is happening