Falling for her

Namaskaram🙏... My fanclub😆😆😆😆hope that all of you are rocking....

Because this rainy season is just awesome...... "Sawan barse tarse dil. .... Kyu na nikle ghar se dil" 😌😌😌

This season just soothes.... Enjoy this season and all of you just have to read, share and vote my stories ok.... And nothing else...

Now enjoy the story

**********

In the last chapter we saw a saw that Additya lost his sanity by his wife's beauty and kissed her..... And an unknown girl hugged Additya on his reception.... Now see what next...

**************

Additya 's POV

I saw dadi glaring me and I immediately pulled out from the hug.... That's non other than my college friend from US.... Nagina Rathore.

I got stunted on her sudden hug... She is a bit bold but she doesn't hugged me before. We were friends in US University because of her different perspective towards me.

No one wanna stay near a student who works as a waiter and loundry boy.... But she never made me feel different.

We lost the touch four years ago when she got a modelling contract in Chicago.

My thought broke by her voice, "Adi oh my god! After a long time.... My my.. You became more handsome hmm. ".... Is she your wife???

I didn't like her tone but didn't said anything and asked her how come she is here.

" I saw in the news about your wedding so came to wish my dear friend"she said.

Dadi called me.... I got scared.... Yeah I agree I got scared of Dadi.... I introduced both the ladies.. "Kajal this is Nagina my college friend and nagina this is Kajal..... My wife.

I left the next moment only coz it's dangerous to make dadi wait.

I went to her and she started, " Kon hai ye chudail... Tu US me girlfriend chhod ke aya tha jo aaj yaha hindustan ayi hai apna haq mange"
( who is this witch??? You left a Girlfriend in US who came today to take her rights)

"Dadi...dadi hold on she is just my university friend. She heard my wedding news and came to congratulate me that's it.

"I was totally unaware of her arrival. How could I even think about anyone accept Kajal"..... I said in a flow and regret.

Hmmm..... I didn't know that you love her to this extent.... Said dadi with a teasing smirk.

Love...... This word halted my heart for a bit..... Did I really love her

My ears turned pink on her comment and I said, " There is nothing like that.... And I ....i said it because....because.....it's ..its...called betrayal if a man even imagine..someone else except his wife"hmm.....

"Okay okay no need to get shy.... It's not a crime to love your wife, but it's a blessing for a wife that her husband loves her this much that can't even imagine anyone except her" Dadi said and left from there.

She left a questioning feeling inside me.... Do I really love her???

It's just your affection because of the relationship you shared with her and nothing else ,there is nothing called love, trust and all that...... Said my mind

You'll get to know it's affection or love when you stays away from her.... Coz distance decides the deepness of love.... Said my heart

I shook my head and saw towards the stage. My wife is indeed the most beautiful girl in the world. I got lost in her beauty when she suddenly turn her back towards me and nagina went in her front.

After a moment I saw that nagina got down from stage with an irritated face and Kajal was having a big smile on her face... Did she said nagina anything??

"hey what happen ??? Are you going... I asked nagina

Yeah... Got some important. Work.... She said and left then only.

I shrugged and thought I should asked Kajal.... The moment I sat beside her and decided to ask and turn but she beat me and said , " I m very hungry can we eat something??

She said with a cute pout and i turned my face in the other direction.... This pout distracts me.....

Yeah sure.... I said

We had our dinner... The first time I noticed her apittite, she is a foodie

During desert I halted the moment I heard a distracting sound.... It's Kajal

She is moaning on the taste of Black Forest desert with closed eyes.

Suddenly her elder sister broke her trance and Kajal look at me then her surroundings and smile sheepishly.

She is somewhat really cute.... I thought.

**************

After the reception, we came back home. Dadi went to sleep, I was on a call and Kajal was in the walkin closet.
The moment I took my clothes to change in washroom... I heard her voice.....

"Suniye.... Zara dadimaa ko bula denge ap".... She said
(Listen, can you call dadi maa??)

Her this "suniye" sounds so sweetest.

Dadi has slept. ... I said

"Oh tb khatija aunty ko bula dijiye..".. She said
(Then call khatija aunt)

She also left to her home... I said

After sometime again she said...

"Ummm.... Can you... Can you help me"

Yeah... Sure....should I come in.... I asked

Hmmmm.... She hummed

I went to the closet and saw that she is standing in front of the mirror after removing all makeup and jewellery... Only wearing her Mangalsutra ,sindur and the big nose ring.....her long black hairs are open.

I went forward and saw ourselves in the mirror.... My heart swelled to see the beauty in front of me.

My trance broke by her voice... "Ummm... My dupatta pin is stuck at the back will you please ...op...open it"... She said stuttering

Sure!....I said and went forward.. I put her long hair on her left shoulder . .. Her bare back was on my display as her blouse has a deep back.... I gulped and starts my work on the pin on her back shoulder..... It was about to come out.... Than only I again saw that mole and the hickey.

I again felt that sensation and looked in other direction. I should not distract.... I felt her shivering just by the brushing of my fingers on her back.

I was right she is not comfortable by my touch and I almost forced myself on her..... What's she gonna think about me???

In these thoughts only I pulled the pin in a go and the whole dupatta fell on the floor..... When I saw above in the mirror my eyes became wide like her.

She was standing in front of me just in her lehenga and blouse . Her bare waist and back is shown properly.... Due to the deep neck of her blouse a little bit of her cleavage was also on display.

She was looking like a divine beauty with that teasing nose ring that hanged on her lips....directly came from paradise and I was drinking the serene beauty of my wife from my eyes.

To be continued..........

                    ****************
🙈🙈🙈🙈 I m feeling shy to write this only....... What will happen when the story moves further more

Anyways.... But as said before our cupid Dadi has put the love seed in our hero..... Let's see when the love rose blossoms...... 😉

Dear readers, do express your reviews about this story in the comments.... I'm still waiting for it🤗🤗🤗
Keep reading, sharing and voting my stories and make it famous. Luv and hugs from yours only KAJAL

Till than PRANAAM🙏