Is This True????

Hello, Salaam, Namaskar to all my fandoms and buddies, my lovely readers from yours one and only ...... Kajal😉

Hey, I'm so excited about today's chapter...... How Additya is gonna react on the Divorce deed....

Let's see

***********

Story continues.......

Additya is roaming in my bedroom like a hungry lion, waiting for his prey.

Additya 's POV

Here I am crazy about her, wanted to confess my love to her.... And she.... She is planning for divorce. What does she think of herself???.... .... What does she think of me???

"You have seen my love dear wifey.... Now you'll face my wrath. "

"Her father was lying... She must be there only... Where else can she went?? I must go there.... This time I'll surely pic her on my shoulders and get her here.... I thought and started for her house. ...

The moment I went to take my jacket..... I heard jingles.... Of her bangles.

I turn around and saw.....
She was standing there on the doorstep with bright eyes and a cheerful smile...maybe be fake smile...a packet in her hand... But what's this??? She is fully drenched....

Her dark blue saree got stick to her like a second skin..... And I got again lost in my wife's beauty.... Coz she looks like a perfect definition of beauty and hotness in this wet look.

God damn Additya.... You need to confront her..... Halt your perverted mind now....... Said my subconcious.

I took long strides towards her, she was still smiling.... "How dare you"???
I asked her in whisper yelled

"Kya hua ji...... Ap itne naraz kyu hai.... Office me kuch problem hui hai kya"... She asked me with complete innocence as if she does not know anything
(What happen?? Why you are angry.. Is there some problem at your office)

" Shut up...... How did you get so courageous... Have you forgot.... I have literally threated your family to marry you..... And you did this! "I shouted in her.

Her eyes got filled with tears and her lips start shivering.... She said, " Wh.. What are you talking??? I'm not getting anything.

I grabbed her shoulders tightly and pulled her much closer to me and whispered in her ear, "why... Why Kajal??? I didn't behave badly with you ever than why..... Why this betrayal???

She looked confusingly shocked at me me and said, " What betrayal.... What are you saying??? . .... She cupped my face and asked softy, "what's wrong with you ji??

I yanked her hands and get the papers to put it in her hands and said, " Nothing is wrong with me but you"

She checked the papers  and said with shocked face, "aap muje divorce de rahe hai"maine esa kya kardia jo ap muje khud se alag krna chahte hai"
(You are divorcing me, what I did that you want to separate me from you)

I rolled my eyes and said irritatingly, "stop your drama... You send this divorce papers and you are blaming me.... Divorce tumhe chahiye muje nhi.
(You want a divorce not me)

She suddenly got furious and said, " Have you lost it...main apko divorce dene ke bare me soch bhi nahi sakti... Kyuki main to apse.... She stopped and took a deep breath and said with blazing eyes, "let it be.... How did you even think that I can divorce you??? Didn't you trust me at all.
(I can't even think to divorce you because I....)

" Wait a minute so you are trying to say that you didn't send it"I asked her astonished.

"Ohhhhhh..... No. No. No..... Am I an insane to do such insanity.".but you want a divorce.. She said getting much angry and annoyed

"No.. Never... I got this envelope of divorce written with " From Kajal to Additya" and I thought you want a divorce that's why you left our home and went to Srivastava Sadan... Coz your closet is empty. And khatija aunty told that you left in the noon only"..... I said being totally surprised on the found information

"Arggggghhhh.... Khatija aunt came late today that's why she does not know about my closet cleaning work.... And my things are kept in dadi 'se closet for now.....

I went out to buy an arrival gift for you... My car broke down, it's started raining.... I got stuck in the road.... Thanks to Shera that I found me by tracking driver Kaka's phone. That's why I came late... And you thought I left you.... How could you think that ji"..... She said with total annoyance and shock

She answered all my doubts.... She definitely didn't send the papers than who???.... I thought

Oh god! What have I done... I have doubted my wife, my love.

I saw she was sobbing by now and said, "I have taken lifetime vows with you in the front of the world.... I have promised myself to dedicate you for seven lives.... And you doubted me on this shit. "

"Ap esa soch bhi kese sakte hai ji.... Yaha main apke ane ka intzaar kar rhi thi.... Ap ek week bolkr do week tak gayab rahe, ek phone bhi nahi kia apne , apko time se pehle dekh ke main khushi se khil uthi Or ap...
(How could you think that? Here I have been waiting for you.... You came after 2 weeks by saying a week, you didn't call me for once... I got delighted to see you before schedule and you....)

I didn't let her complete her sentence and pulled her in my tight embrace.

I did the most unexpected thing for the first time in my life... Apology

I said sorry to my life...... My wife.

I hugged her tightly and snuggled my face in her neck and said, "I'm s...sorry jaan.... I m so sorry.... I thought you left me...

She pulled back from that hug and said annoyingly " Again you said that....
I smiled sheepishly at her. Her beautiful face were filled with tears. Her cute button nose has turned pink. How can someone look so adorable while crying also

I moved forward and kissed her rosy cheeks to wipe away her tears..... I felt her fast breath and her kissable lips, I leaned towards her to capture them..... But suddenly I thought.... "What the hell am I doing.... I can't take advantage of her vulnerable state. "

With this thought I attempt to pull myself out of her embrace...... But what happened after that was totally "UNEXPECTED"......
😱😱😱😱😱

She pulled my collar harshly towards herself and smashed her lips to mine.

😳😳😳😳😳

I was shocked and shocked and shocked.

She kissed me.....
Kajal kissed me....
My wife kissed me....

To be continued......

                     **************

☺☺☺☺☺whooooooooooooohooooooooo

How was the chapter..... Isn't hot🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Why did she kissed him???
Is she also feels something for him??
Did she also love him????
Kya Kajal ko bhi kuch kuch hota hai??..... Hmmmm

Now I'll update the most awaited part of this story...... Kajal 's POV.

And you people will get all the answers.
Luv and hugs from KAJAL☺

Till then PRANAAM🙏