He can't be mine!....

Hello , Salaam, Namaskaar to my dearest readers and friends....

The story is getting excited part by part... In the last chapter we saw that how Kajal saw her dream prince in front of her eyes....

In the chapter "Unka Asar"  we saw the effect of Kajal on Additya but in this one.... We will witness the effect of Additya on Kajal. 😍

Happy Reading☺

*********

Kajal's POV continuous.....

After the bidaai all of us returned home. Everybody is silent coz everyone is missing didi. I got so tired and went to my room to sleep. I saw that Twinkle di was already pass out in her lehenga only... Poor di... Such a heavy lehenga...

I changed quickly and lay on my side.... But the moment I close my eyes I saw that blue orbs... I blinked thrice and again went to sleep... But again same thing happened, then again, then again. I sat being frustated.

I'm hell tired but can't sleep... Or should I say he didn't let me sleep... Whenever I remember him... I feel his eyes are hypnotising me... It seems like he blowed some enchantment on me.

I lay down and again remember our first meet ,his drool worthy features......esa laga mano Superman udd kar mere saamne khada ho gya ho
.The night went by changing sides and fell asleep in the dawn.

*********

Within a whisk a week just wash off. After didi's wedding nothing changed in the house but everything changed within me..... I can't be able to sleep properly at night... I remain lost in my thoughts during the days... I didn't read my favourite wattpad stories also.... Maybe because.... Without my acknowledgement my own story has been started.....

Only Twinkle di was aware about my feelings.... I'm convincing myself that it's just infactuation.

"You are changed chhoti... What's wrong with you I think you are head over heels fallen for him" Said Twinkle di

"No di I know I'm just attracted to him you'll see I'll soon get over him,......leave that tomorrow is didi 's birthday and Jeetu uncle's hotel inaugration also" I said trying to distract the topic.

"I hope you don't distract your heart also for our family's so called traditions" Twinkle di said and went out.

I again got lost after getting her words. Nooooo...... I shook my head to brush away this silly thoughts.

********

All of us went to the Hotel Maharaja.... It was beautiful...... Everyone is there all are happy.... I always enjoy fully in family gatherings but today I'm feeling incomplete, lost... Why??

Just because of some stranger I must not destroy my family functions.... I thought and nodded my head.

Suddenly Jeetu uncle called us to introduce his contract holder who's gonna do the inaugration. I went there and got numb.... I again saw him there .People around him started greeting him and this time he is looking more handsome and I was staring at him shamelessly with wide eyes.... Oh my!.....how can he look sooooo.... Beautiful😍.

"Hold your horses janki bua is here" Twinkle di poked me with her elbow and my trance broke.

After the inaugration we cut the birthday cake and didi fed all of us. I can feel his continuous gaze on me and became nervous that my face flushed red.
At a moment I wanna ran away from his gaze but.... At a same time I wanna stay near him also. After a week of unknown restlessness I'm feeling peaceful for the first time.