Life after marriage

Hey hello,salaam ,namaskar to my lovely cutie pie readers... 😍😍

I'm so thankful to all of you for your love and support.....

Ignore the errors in the story if you face any  plzzzzzz😋

Let's continue the story....

As in the last chapter we saw that when kajal asked Additya about their wedding then he told her the truth that  he want to make her his on the first sight..... Coz he still himself cannot realize the real meaning of his new feeling😇.

Additya's POV

I have been sleeping deeply because these marriage and rituals took so much energy and I'm hell tired... Suddenly i feel that something soft is moving in my hair.... It makes me so relax..... I fall into valley of peace... I felt it like fingers of a girl.... My eyes we're closed but I feel a deep and continuous stare on myself like someone is staring into my soul and I again fell in deep slumber.....

The morning sunrays disrupt my eyes and they got open..... I remember everything and realised..... It's a damn dream....... Shit.. I cursed

I saw the bed empty and sat on it by the bed rest.

Where is she gone early in the morning.... I thought

When my eyes lift up I saw.....

She is standing in front of the mirror in red net saree with open long wet hairs....
She must have came out of shower now.... She is drying up her hair by the towel..... Her all hairs were now on her left shoulder.
A women looks more beautiful in wet look.

Her bare back is on full display to me where the tiny water droplets are kissing her back.... How lucky they are

I tried to brush away this thought and look down but again.... Bang....
I gulped by watching her creamy petite waist which is peeking from the saree.

She was now putting her sindur and gave a final touch with the bindi.

Our eyes met in the mirror..... And I realised that I have been gawking her like a pervert.
She was looking down to her fingers.

Shit shit shit....... I have embarased her and myself both..... I thought and ran towards shower..... Didn't have the time for workout today.

During shower when the water flows from my head and I closed my eyes to feel it fully.... Suddenly... Her petite waist , her seducing wet look came in front of my eyes... I open my eyes then only......

What's happening to me.... I m getting more and more mesmerised by her.

After getting changed I got down.
After a long time there were three members on dining table... Me, dadi and my wife...... By the mention of this word only.... My heartbeat becomes fast.

Dadi asked me to start the breakfast which is served by her.
Today's breakfast is very different
Gobhi paratha, matar paneer and badam ka halwa.
I took the first bite of the paratha and ummm.... I moaned by closing my eyes.

Dadi the parathas are awesome... I said happily
Say this to your wife.... Today's breakfast is made by her.. .... Said dadi smiling

I got shocked ......a 21 yr old girl can make such a tasty food.... She is beauty with talent too
The food was awesome.... I said with a plain face to hide my excitement in front of dadi.

Thanks..... She said softly

We heard a huge sigh....... It was dadi

Such an unromantic couple you both are..... Tumare dadu ne to mere hath chume the meri pehli dish pe..... Dadi said bluntly.
I saw her with saucer eyes and Kajal became a blushing mess.

What????.... Now stop watching me like that..... Kajal beta come here... She pulled kajal to her and gave her my mother's ancestral neckless.

Kajal received it with pleasure and touch her feet.

You also have breakfast.... I asked her

Nahi.. Abhi. Nahi... Aplog kha lijie main baad me khaungi.... She said softly
(No.. Not now... Both of you eat.. I'll eat later on)

Baad me kyu??? Tum bhi hamare sath nashta karogi aao betho.... I said sternly and asked her to sit.
Why will she eat later on... She is a family member not a maid.
(Why later on??? You'll also eat with us... Now come sit)

She sat and dadi starts serving her.

No no....dadi maa that's enough for me.... Said Kajal to stop dadi

What enough.... I have not even started serving.... Said dadi casually

No  dadi maa I can't eat that much.... Said kajal pleading

Are kya nhi kha sakti.... Thik se khao...abhi se sehat thik nhi rakhogi to bachhe kese paida karogi.... dadi said casually.
(What I can't it... If you'll not make health from now then how could you born babies)

Kajal choked on the very moment.... I quickly made my way towards herself with a glass of water and started rubbing her back....

My ears have turned pink on dadi's comment.... We are just one day married and she is talking about babies....

Why don't you want babies from her.... Teased my subconsious.

I was lost in thoughts when I heard a throat cleaning..... It was dadi
I realised that I'm still holding the glass near Kajal's lips and my left hand is still on her back.... I took it back quickly.

Ok adi.... Now drop her to her parents house.... Dadi said seriously...

Whatt????....i got nervous by the thought of sending her away again and said.,. "Dadi I married her to take her in my house to live with me... Why will I send her away.... I can't do that... And I won't do it."... I exclaimed by getting furious.

Ufffo.....No.!...You Romeo.... I have asked you to drop her home for pag phera..... Not to leave her forever...... Said dadi irritatingly

I got confused. Then ......dadi informed me about the pag phera ritual in which the new bride goes to her home and comes in the evening with her husband

Oh... Okay.... I said softly

I again embarased her... She must thought how desperate I m..... And why the hell dadi called me Romeo that too in front of her.....

Wow! The business tycoon Additya Singh Ranawat who drops the world on his feet is getting embarased again and again in front of his wife... I thought sighly heavy.

Kanwar sa.... The car is ready..... Said Ram  Singh my caretaker

We touched dad's feet and left for her home.... I decided to stay quite to avoid more embarasements...

Author : Adi decided to be quite but is it a wise decision????

To be continued.....

                 *************

So our hero is enjoying his life after  wedding or should I say embarasing😂😂😂

Please read share and vote it... I have written my book with full heart and love
And still waiting for your lovely comments...... Please comment your reviews about it....

Till then PRANAAM🙏