Cutie Tipsy wife🥴

Hello buddies..... Here I am back with an early update.

I'll tell you friends you all gonna love this chapter..... It will be great fun. So...
Happy Reading ☺

*******
Kajal's POV

After a blissful night,.. I slept at the dawn.... I'm feeling so tired and sleepy now but......the tickling on my shoulder is not allowing me to sleep.
Yeah.... It's my naughty handsome husband kissing my bare shoulder he  still didn't got enough.

"Ummm..... Leave na.... I'm very sleepy now... You didn't let me sleep the entire night"...... I mumbled in my sleep.
Suddenly he turned me towards him and however over me and said, " I didn't let you sleep huh???

I drop my eyes shyly on his words and he again snuggled his face in my chest . Looking at ceiling and caressing his soft hairs I asked him, "what are plans for today ji???

He raised his head and almost scanned my entire face.
I must say his morning look is just so addictive.

He smirked and said, " What about spending the whole day in here,..isnt a great idea"

I put my finger on chin and pretend to think and said, "ummmmm    it's actually not a bad idea"

He smiled goofingly and hugged me tight and thus the loving session continues for the full day.

We spend the entire week exploring Switzerland. We even went to the beautiful valleys of Switzerland and took a lot of photos in many Bollywood poses. Finally he got fed up but still being there for me.
He is really a Sweetheart.. My sweet heart.

We even shopped a lot for dadi, my family ....
He got vanished for sometime in the mall.

When we went to the skating track.... I got to know that my husband is a fantastic skater. Like this we spend our entire honeymoon in Switzerland with sightings, shoppings, thrilling activities and not to forget every night passionate love making🙈🙈

*******
Today is the second last day in Switzerland. I've been packing the luggage of both of us when he came after finishing his call on phone.

He kissed my right cheek and said, "hey you are still busy in all this have you forgotten.... It's Steve's party... We need to go there...

" Oh it totally got out of my mind.... Wait I'll take your clothes out".... I said and about to move when he held my waist and whispered, "yeah.... How it will stay in your mind.... Coz your heart and mind is captured by me only. "
He said and gave me a long peck on lips. I became flushed and started biting my lips.
He looked at me darkly and said, "stop bitting them otherwise I'll be out of control..... And I really wanna go to the party so.. .
He passed a gift wrapped packet to me and said, " Wear this today.... I wanna saw my real angel".

I took the packet and ran inside not before kissing his cheek lovingly. I'm falling again and again for him. He is such an Enchanter.

******
The packet has the most beautiful dress in the world. He bought it for me......
I changed into that dress and went out. It was a beautiful dress.