You+I=We

Hello, Salaam, Namaskar to all my lovely buddies froms yours loving Kajal😉

Today I've tried to write a romantic chapter.

Please ignore mistakes haa....

Happy Reading 😍😍😍😍😍

******

Additya woke up by the sound of jingling bangles. He opened his eyes.

The first thing he saw was her angelic face with a cheerful smile.

She was looking breathtaking beautiful in that saree with wet hairs

She was looking breathtaking beautiful in that saree with wet hairs. Additya was loosing his sanity in her beauty...He want to frigle his fingers in those long hairs, to take a fist full of them all n his hands and feel there softness........... He felt like to hold her tight and kiss the life out of her.

His trance broke by Kajal's wishing.

She leaned on his chest and kissed his both his cheeks one by one and said, "Happy birthday handsome. "

Additya smiled and hugged her waist, he said, "kiss on the cheeks only"

Kajal blushed on his words and moved forward. She gave a quick peck on his lips and moved towards the closet. She said, "you take bath... I'll keep your clothes....

Additya went to shower with a smile on his face.

******

When Additya came out as usual Kajal was waiting for him with the towel to wipe his hairs. He sat like an obedient kid. She started wiping his wet hairs.

Again Additya hugged her waist like last time and started kissing it. His actions halted her hands.

She was drowning in pleasure pool by his feel he is passing her. She just cand avoid his irresistible effect But she can't waste the time also,so she very reluctantly pushed him away.

He combed his hairs and turned back to see that kajal was standing with a new set of clothes for him.... It was a denim shirt and black jeans. Totally not his type....

"Now come on be a good boy and get ready fast"..... She said bossing him

" These are not my type".... Said Additya.

"I know you are three piece suit types.... And you look damn hot in them.... But today you'll wear this because I personally bought it for you yesterday"....... Kajal said with a content smile.

He followed her orders and went to change.

The arrogant devil is following his wife's orders.... Sure love changed him.

*****

Kajal was roaming in the room waiting for him to come .

She turned on his footsteps and saw