The Unexpected

Hello, hi.... Namaste and Salaam to my fantastic buddies from your one and only Kajal😉..
.
Today I'm not in a mood of bak-bak so directly enjoy your story....

**************

Story continues.......

In the last chapter we saw that Additya left for New York. He and Kajal shared a romantic moment but Kajal does not talk to him after that...

And. Now

After 2 weeks

Additya 's POV

It's been two weeks but my work is still not done.... It will took 2-3 more days according to Samuels.
Don't know why I feel a kind of restlessness inside me..... A hollowness like something is missing, I didn't get proper sleep coz whenever I close my eyes I saw her cute face.

"I told you before... You'll get the proof of your love when you go far from her coz distance increase the passion of love".... Said my heart.

Is this love??? It really feels like this in love???..i got confused..... I must call dadi... (I have not talk to kajal coz I didn't took her number.... What a fool I'm... Didn't have his wife's number)

I called dadi and explained about my condition in this whole time in NY..... There was a complete silence on the other side.

Dadi, are you there??... I asked

Y.. Yeah I m here I'm always here for you.... Dadi said with happiness

Dadi please tell... What is it?? What's this happen to me.... I asked

"You are in love my boy.... You love your wife".... Dadi said happily

I became shocked on her statement.

" Is it really love..... But how do you know that , and I... I can't be able to figure out... I asked her confusingly

"I have saw your love in your eyes on the very first day only when you mentioned her....how did you fought the world to make her yours.....thats enough for anyone to see your love and madness for her..
..But you are so dumb to realize it yourself".... Said dadi

Ooooo..... Now... Now... What should I do.... I asked her thinking totally blank

" What else come and say it to her... Or what??? When are you coming?? ... Dadi asked and I became sad

"Dadi it will took three more days for me to come there.... Dadi... How.. How is Kajal.".... I asked dadi with a hope that maybe I can hear her voice after so many days

Hmmm.... " Getting so restless for your lovely wife haa.... She has went to Srivastava Sadan for her aunt's wedding anniversary...... Said dadi teasing me.

I said bye to Dadi and cut the call with a heavenly feeling inside me.... I started suddenly feeling so light.... Like wanna fly in the sky... Is it really feel so good been in love.

"But does she loves you" Said my mind

My smile vanished that moment only.... But I determined that I will wait for her love till the last breath of mine.
I was on my way to the parking lot when I got a call from Mr. Samuel

"Yeah.. Mr. Samuel how are you??? I asked him

"I am great actually... I m so very happy".... He said almost jumping

"Whoa.... Is there something good happen to you??? I asked him feeling his happiness.

" Yes my friend... Not good but best happened.... I going to became a father ... My wife is expecting.... He said laughing loudly.