His birthaday.. My Gift🙈

Hey friends and my lovely buddies.

I'm a bit sad today😔😔.... My reads are getting decreased . I agree that my uploads are getting late but it's because I have switched my job...

I am quite busy so that's why the updates are late....... Pls try to understand your Kajal 🤗and do read my stories and share it also.

Now enjoy the story.

*******

Additya woke up by the teasing sunrays falling on his eyelids. He felt so soft surface benith his face. He raised his head and saw the most angelic face of his wife.

Her face was covered with hair strands,she was hugging him tightly to his chest.

He removed her hairs and was lost in innocent beauty. She was sleeping peacefully hugging him near her breast and her lips were in a cute pout. When Additya tried to move near her face, she pulled him more towards herself in sleep.

He grinned like a teenager on her tight hold and slept by burring his head near her.

*****

Additya was climbing down the balcony and Kajal was so excited like a kid.

"I'm leaving and you're smiling wow".... Additya fakely glared her.

" No ji .....I'm just thinking about the Romeo Juliet story.... In that also Romeo come at night in juliet's bedroom and go through balcony like this.... Same scene is recreated by us"...... Said Kajal excitingly

Additya smirk and said, "but there is still a thing is left in the scene"

What???..... No no nothing is left I have read the full book a lot of times".... Said Kajal innocently

This....... Additya said and grab her backside of her neck and gave a long peck on her lips.

He said and got down the balcony. Kajal became beetroot red by blush. After yesterday this is the 2nd time he initiated the kiss.

*****

Additya took her home the same evening only after comming from office.

There love affair continued for one week . Additya was so happy to see her affection towards him. He feels so happy on getting her response. But still not sure about her love feelings towards him.

On the other hand Kajal was falling for him again and again.

*****

Kajal and dadi were pealing matar in the Hall.... Additya was at office and kajal was lost in his thoughts..... How I'm gonna say him.. I feel very shy to confess him.

"Great.... You didn't feel shy to initiate the first kiss but feeling shy to confess your love"....taunted her heart

Her trance was broken by dadi. She said, " Tomorrow is a tough day of your Romeo's life"

Though kajal always blushes when ever dadi called him her Romeo but now she is confused on "tough day" and asked, "what is it tomorrow dadi"

Dadi sighed heavily and said, "it's his birthday tomorrow and also his parents death anniversary. He never comes out of his room on this day everyear. I hope.... this year it will be different coz you are here"

Dadi said the last line with hopeful eyes and put her palms on Kajal's.

Kajal smiled ,hold her palms tightly and said, "you were right dadi.... This year......it will have to be different....