Good News🥳

Hello, Salaam,Namaskar and..... Sorry... for late update😅

Here comes yours loving Kajal😉

So..... As I ve told all of you before... THE ENCHANTER is going to end after this chapter only Epilogue is left.

But as I said before..... I'm gonna launch one more story soon..
And I promise you all that you're gonna love this also like you loved THE ENCHANTER..
.. Keep Reading Yours loving Kajal's stories...

Happy Reading.... ☺

********
3 hours before Dadi 's call to Additya

On Twinkle's Engagement

Kajal 's POV

I'm so happy today because of two reasons ....
One... My sister is getting engaged today..... And. .. Second... I'm gonna see my husband after two days....

Uff... I don't know what enchantment he blowed on me that made me fall for him hard again and again each and every moment....... It became impossible to live without him now.

I was thinking about him and smiling shyly while getting ready. Today I've taken care of my looks very keenly... Obviously for him... ☺

Kajal's look

Every one seems so happy even Janki bua also...
When she saw me , she hugged me tightly and said, "waah gaal kese laal ho rahe hai tere mano galo me gulab utar aya ho... Piya ki ane ki khushi hai na yeh... Hmmm" Janki bua teased me and the whole crowd of women joined her.
(Wow see your cheeks become so red like roses are fallen on it... It's all in the happiness of your husband's arrival right)

I become crimson red with shyness and embarrasement.
I escape from there.

Papa and chachu are still very busy in attaining the guests. Survi di, bade jiju and Jeetu uncle also came there.
The engagement happened soon. Twinkle Di looks so happy ....today her face was glowing in jiju's love.

Twinkle and Prashant on their engagement.