Interest meeting- episode •2•

Omniscient pov

"My fault I think we got the wrong house " von says to jayda as he stares at her both confused and amazed at the same time , seeing a glimpse of her body in real light . It looked way better than he thought it did at the club and her face looks different too . It looked to him almost .... flawless .

"Shit I hope this not the wrong house it look fun in there " herb smiles at jayda rubbing his hands together "how you doing ?" He asks

"Shit she gone be doing fine in a minute "Durk smirks at her .

Jayda can't even hear or see them practically drooling over her as her eyes are glued on vons face getting a full view of all his features and body . His full plump lips and dreads that lay to the side of his head perfectly twisted , are things jayda didn't pay to much attention to earlier when she saw him but now she can't help but to stare at it .

She's never been this intrigued by a persons appearance until now . To her he looks like he could be a model . A thug model that is . And it's even funnier cause von is thinking the same thing about her , except for the wrong reasons

"My bad shordy this the wrong crib " he says about to walk off before jayda stops him

"N-no !" She calls out stumbling " I'm sorry " she clears her throat trying to find everywhere to look at but at him "y-our the drug people right ?" She questions sounding unintentionally dingy

"Damn you a fed or sumn? " he questions looking around outside making sure no one heard her

"No I'm sorry " she repeats still staring deeply at him "It's just I could've sworn I just saw you today" she says making sure her eyes weren't deceiving her

"Him ? " herb questions pointing at Von and she nods while von tries not to make eye contact with her looking away .

"Ooou I knew you looked familiar " Durk snaps getting everyone's attention "you work at the club down the street ? Rain right ?" He questions and von looks back at him with a Frown wondering how he knew about her so fast and she was supposedly 'new'

"Yeah " Jayda says knowing she wasn't tripping "and you were there today when you -"

"Nah you got the wrong nigga I don't know you "he interrupts her before she can finish

"von you remember we was just at the club - "

"She got the wrong dude " he says again sternly eyeing them making herb throw his hands up in surrender giving up on the topic.

Jayda furrows her eyebrows knowing she in fact doesn't have the wrong guy and starts to wonder why he would lie about something like helping a female from being harassed , and why he's acting so nervous when she brought it up . She thought it would actually help his image more than hurt it but instead he acts like he doesn't know her .

Little did she know in vons head he knew exactly who she was and he was actually hoping to see her again outside of the club . Just not like this under these conditions , and plus how it's looking right now with her being at this drug house , she's caught up in way more than dess thought she was , so he definitely regrets helping her now . Now hes thinking Ain't no telling what she did to get in that situation . That's why he wasn't quick to help , he knew there had to be more . Even though he's wrong .