Ep •8•

Omniscient pov

As jayda speeds back to vons house angrily she can't keep her mind off of that altercation she had with dess .

She's not even mad at the fact that dess was supposed to be her friend and disrespected her but because all this bullshit is over von . Somebody she's not intimate or in a relationship with at all.

She just doesn't understand why dess is so mad at her over a guy she not only suggested to help her get on her feet but also someone she said she trusted at some point .

Jayda listened to dess every step of the way when it came to von and not sharing a personal relationship but dess is to blind to see that . All she sees is jayda staying with him and Von not contacting her anymore and it's making her angry . But she's taking it out the wrong person and jayda is determined to make that known .

As she pulls into vons driveway she sees one of his cars already parked with him sitting in it as he looks at her and rolls his window down causing her to huff

She rolls down the window and looks over at him annoyed as he waves her over making her groan louder . Not only is she tired of him and all his hoes , but she's tired of working for him too . All it comes with is unwanted drama and emotions that she never asked for .

She gets in the car and slams the door causing him to look over at her and frown ." Stop slamming my fucking door are you crazy ? " he snaps at her automatically triggering her anger to resurface. Although dess caused the original animosity, Von is definitely about to get the after math .

"Fuck your raggedy ass door don't be yelling at me the fuck nigga ! " she yells catching him off guard . He honestly didn't know how to react he didn't know that she was so angry . "Always got a fucking attitude just bipolar as fuck I'm tired of this shit here ! Take it ! This all you want anyways "she rolls her eyes dropping the gun and his money in his lap about the get out the car .

Before she can open the door he grabs her arm tightly pulling her back in the seat causing her to face him as he stares at her a little concerned at how angry she is with him . "Aight let's start over " he mumbles creating a calmer environment so she can chill "first I need you to relax tho and tell me what's wrong wit you " he says lowly releasing her from his grip .

He realizes she's been going through withdrawal's which can cause chemical imbalances and emotional outburst . He knows she's feeling a lot without even knowing it and being rude and dry to her isn't making it no better . He knows he has to handle this another way and not the Von way . It has to be different with her .

"What's the problem jay ?" He asks using his hand to move her hair out her face staring at her as her eyes start to water and she shakes her head looking away

"You're my problem von , you stress me the fuck out " she says placing her face in her palms embarrassed . She doesn't understand why he affects her emotions so much being that they haven't been affectionate and that's usually what it takes but for some reason he taps into every emotion she has .

"What I did shordy ?" He asks placing a hand on her back

"This ! " she quickly grabs his hand removing it from her body "you're confusing as fuck and you put me in situations with your little bitches to tussle when we don't even fuck with each other , handle your own business ! I'm done " she finally snaps

"So you quitting ?" He questions her shocked

"Yea " she nods sniffing wiping her face "I'm done I can't do it I would rather just be homeless " she shrugs about to get out again