Ep •13•

Omniscient pov

After what seemed like an awkward start to vons daughters birthday party , after the music started playing and the guest started to show up , all the tension started to die down and all the attention stayed on juicy .

Jayda couldn't be more thankful for that , being that it's already weird being an outsider to vons family and friends , even though she's been around him for a while now in private .

She feels the judgmental eyes on her and smart remarks from the more people that arrived , but instead of reacting she just kept her head high and her attention alert . She feels like a piece of meat in a lions den and she doesn't know if she has enough energy to fight off everybody . Not alone at least .

"You need some help ?" Ari questions , catching jayda off guard , as she enter the kitchen , returning from the backyard pool where everybody else is at .

Jaydas currently washing dishes and doing some cleaning so that when the party ends they won't have to do to much .

Her , von , and the guest haven't even spoken much the entire after noon so no one's asked about the depths of their relationship or even why she's at the house . She just figured they all assumed she was some hoe which she technically wasn't complaining about since she didn't have to answer questions. She kinda likes it this way .

"I think I got it , thank you though " jayda answers her politely sending a small grin . Ari is just as gorgeous in real life as she is in the pictures so instead of being intimidated , jayda is actually in awe . She looks so different from the other girls Von introduced as his flings . Must be why she got the baby out of him .

"Well I wanted to thank you for making my babies cake , I'm sure von told you how she won't even touch a store bought one "she says and jayda chuckles

"Yeah he did say something about that" she nods

"Hmmm " Ari mumbles "speaking of von... " she starts

Oh lord

Jayda sighs already knowing how this is about to go . She knew she should've just went upstairs but of course a conversation like this is inevitable, especially when it comes to von and his ... women

" what about him ?" Jayda questions while drying her hands off and turning to face her being met with an serious expression telling her how deep this is about to go

"When did y'all meet ?" She asks leaning on the counter getting comfortable indicating how long and dreadful this conversation is going to be .

"Not to long ago , a few months " jayda shrugs eyeing her . She's not sure what tone this conversation is Leading too . Ari doesn't seem mad or even jealous . she just seems confused , but with all that jaydas been through she doesn't trust her ! Babymother or not .

"A few like 2 or 3 ?" She questions

Jayda chuckles and furrows her eyebrows "I'm sorry is there a problem with me being here or something?" She questions tired of beating around the bush .

"Not at all , he's just never talked about you before , I'm honestly shocked that your even here " ari smirks "he never lets his flings meet juicy "

"Mm" jayda mumbles trying not to roll her eyes or mug hearing ari's petty words towards her . She's trying to stay strong and positive through your this whole encounter but ari is making it very hard .

"So which club did y'all meet at ?" She asks just to get under jaydas skin .

"I thought you said he never talked about me? "jayda asks her