Ep •2•

As I walk into the locker room of the club I have the biggest smile on my face reminiscing on the moment I just had with Von

As I walk into the locker room of the club I have the biggest smile on my face reminiscing on the moment I just had with Von .

He just made my night and all it took was one conversation . It's not about the money or his touch or his eyes, but about his words . He made me feel like a woman again . A real woman . Not a cracked out house servant . Or a worn out girlfriend. But a woman . He made me feel beautiful.

I don't know if it's just because I'm around a negative ass nigga all the time but I could definitely use a von in my life . Smiling feels nice .

My cheeks start to hurt while I giggle to myself grabbing my bag and throwing my clothes back on before gathering all my things to leave . I begin to walk out the door and my hand is wrapped around the hinge until ...

"Jayda? " I hear causing me to stop in my tracks looking back to see dess staring at me . I didn't even hear anyone come into the lockeroom , maybe she's been in here .

"Oh hey Dess " I greet her while she walks up to me

"Where you off to in such a hurry ?" She questions with a straight face and I furrow my eyebrows

"I was about to leave and head home why ? you good ? " I asks trying to calm down all the tenseness in the room

"I'm fine " she mumbles. I've never been more confused in my life . She's being so dry as if she's holding something in with me when she should just say it . None of our conversation has been this intense either , maybe something else is going on .

"Well I'll see you tomorrow " I nod at her about to walk off again until she speaks

"I saw you talking to von " she calls out . Oh that's what this is about . She should know that was totally forced ,not not like I went looking for him . Damn that must be her nigga or something.

"Oh I was just giving him a dance " I tell her while she nods "is that a problem?" I question her

"Not for me " she shrugs "it looked like he enjoyed it though " she says before walking past me out the door .

"Okayyy... " I mumble to myself confused at that entire moment . Her and von must have had something serious going on for her to get offended or upset everytime he's the topic .

He must've used me as a pond to make her upset because he should've known she would feel some type of way about me sitting on his lap . Me and any other stripper at that , why was he even at the club? You know what... this not even my business. At least now I know to ignore him completely. I don't need dess panties in a bunch with me cause I'm actually starting to like her . No more von ... I can do that ... I think .

I shake off that conversation with her and make my way out the club seeing the lime green truck pull up right on time making me almost embarrassed to even get in the car . Not only is this a fucking clown car but it also means him and his loser ass entourage is inside . I really don't feel like dealing with them tonight but then again glock might be in the car and I could use a conversation from him right now . I know he's wondering why I didn't go with him last night . Little did he know I was damn near on my death bed