Kiss - Ep • 9•

Jayda cheaves pov

As I sit on the counter in the kitchen drinking my passion tea , I can't help but to smile and giggle to myself like a crazy person everytime I reflect on what happened last night with Von .

Everything still feels so surreal to me . From him holding me in his arms so gently, to his soft wet lips on top of mine kissing me like I'm the only person he's ever wanted to kiss in his life .

The warmth that I felt with his body on mine is something I haven't felt in so long and obviously my little friend down there hasn't felt it either because he had her full attention.

Although this is are first time kissing and doing anything in that light I'm surprised it didn't turn into something more . It felt so passionate with so many emotions I honestly didn't believe we were going to be able to stop but when we did that's when the shock factor came through , and the over thinking .

What if he just got lost in the moment and kissed me because he saw how desperate I was to kiss him ? What if he just wanted me to shut up and did what he knew would make me ? So many negative thoughts take over my positives ones and knowing Von , I might be right .

I wouldn't be surprised if he came down here this morning and act like nothing even happened . He's probably going to go back to that pissy ass attitude and being distant just like he did before . He's just so confusing and honestly he was probably right about not kissing or being intimate before . I just hope he doesn't do me bold , cause I would hate to get to attached .

I've literally watched him push me and other bitches away from his face when they try to kiss him so what changed last night ? I just gotta know .

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear loud footsteps coming down the stairs causing my nerves to get worse . I'm about to be faced with the moment of truth , and get all the answers I'm looking for .

This is honestly going to be the clarity I need to stop fucking with him and thinking about him in such a sexual way . I got the kiss I've been feening for and surprisingly he kissed back but what's next ? I must know what he's thinking , how he feels about it, and if it was even worth it . Everything could be over because of one little kiss that meant nothing , but meant everything at the same time .

After a few seconds his fresh face enters the kitchen looking everywhere but at me as he makes his way to the refrigerator pulling out a carton of orange juice chugging it down . He's never been much of a 'Goodmorning' type of guy but not even a simple greeting ? I see he's on some other shit today.

I watch him closely, anxiously awaiting his next move as he finally finishes , after drinking damn near the whole thing and burps loudly .

The awkward silence between us is driving my anxiety through the roof and it's eating me up . I want so badly to drown him with questions and asks how he feels about everything that went down but I don't know his mood or feelings towards me right now and I don't want him to snap ruining everything. He got a bitch shaking in her boots !

"What nigga damn ?!" He questions loudly snapping his neck towards me causing me to sigh shaking my head . I guess I got my answer .

"Nothing at all " I mumble turning my attention away from him as he places the juice back in the refrigerator chuckling .

"Don't get all salty I was just playing " he says walking over to me grabbing my exposed stomach pulling me towards him on the edge of the counter connecting our lips together igniting the familiar warm feeling in my body "I wouldn't do you like that g" he says lowly kissing me again before pulling away staring at me .