Ep•11•

Jayda cheaves pov

"Now I know why they call yo ass rain gahdamn " Von boosts glancing in between my legs a few times while still trying to focus on the road causing me to laugh shaking my head .

He just gave me literally the best dick ever and it was outside , ON A CLIFF! i never imagined myself even being willing to try something like that but for some odd reason I would all over again only with him . If kentrell would've tried to ever take me somewhere like that I probably would've jumped off that shit and join vons victims .

But with him .... I was willing to try anything he wanted .

He's just so different than anyone I've ever met before . He's like a character you write in a book, or you dream about , and imagine . He's so surreal , so perfect .

"Im finna run in this store baby you want sumn ? " he asks pulling into a empty gas station parking lot .

"Baby ? " I tease him grinning as he snakes his lips

"You want sumn or not g ? " he groans "always lovin that soft ass shit " he says while I grin kissing him again

"Just a water "I say and he smiles before getting out the car

"Oh and skittles " I yell after him rolling down the window "oh and hot chips " I add

"Anything else ?" He asks flashing a fake smile while I shake my head grinning at him as he walks in the store . His butt is so cute .

I still can't believe he would even want to walk in the store being soaked by all this rain . That man care more about his appearance than I do .

He's always looks so fresh and polished , and if I didn't know any better I would think he was a human doll . He can be a model , or even an actor . I know I can look at him on the screen all day .

Yes I'm aware , I sound like an obsessed ass female , that's why me and men aren't healthy . I get attached way to fast and end up hurt . That's why with Von I can only pray that he meant what he said today and honestly feels the same way about me .

*tap tap *

I look up at the window expecting to see von back with my snacks but instead watch kentrell tap a gun against the window with a mocking smirk on his face .

My face immediately drops and I huff visibly annoyed rolling my eyes staring at him . I swear I can never catch a fucking break . After an amazing day with Von it always has to get messed up by Satan himself . Lord why me ?

I roll the window down and watch as he tucks his gun away smiling .

"Wassup jay " he nods casually as if I don't literally hate his fucking guts . I swear he's slow .

"What do you want kentrell?" I ask annoyed . He doesn't put fear in my heart like he used to so now he's just honestly powerless to me . He's like an annoying ass little boy . Just a pure waste of breath .

"I can't say wasssup ?" He asks licking his lip eyeing my fairly exposed body being that the T-shirt I have on is completely transparent from the rain

"How did you even know I was in here ? " I asks being that all vons car are tinted to the max . I don't even know how he can see driving out of them .

"I seen yo lil nigga in the store and I had a feeling he had you sitting in the car like a puppy or sumn so I just wanted to make sure you was straight" he says maliciously making me frown

"A puppy ? " I scoff "cute "

"Yeah you know when you was wit me I kept you on my arm cause I appreciate you , and according to the hood you his secret " he drags out "make it make sense "