boss - Ep •8•

Jayda Cheaves pov

As I lay in the bed in Vons arms waiting for him to awake , I stare at him closely outlining his face with my eyes .

I've tried to gain some type of santity since I've been up to stop watching him sleep and to just get up , but when I woke up to find him holding me closely in the bed I just couldn't help but to gaze at him in awe .

Knowing everything that happened last night and the fact that he still held me in his arms cause he knew I wasn't in my right state, gives me even more reason to want to be around him . He's so caring and does things I never expected out of him or anyone else .

He could've just dropped me off at the hospital and left , but instead he went out of his way to take care of me himself . I don't know if his goal is to make me fall for him but after dealing with that it's definitely working . I think I like him Forreal now .

Dammit jayda this was not the plan .

But how can I help myself . He's literally perfect . Everything Ive ever wanted in a man, he got it . I just wished it was in someone I met a long time ago and not now after I've already been scarred from relationships .

"Watchu staring at folks " I hear Von groan making a small smile cover my face . How did he know I was staring at him ? His eyes are literally closed .

"Nothing " I mumble looking away laying back on his chest

"Watch out " he says grabbing my shoulders pushing me off him making me get up to frown as he makes his way towards the bathroom closing the door .

Oop rude

After a few minutes he walks back out a stretches widly as he yawns then looks at me with his beautiful dark eyes and full lips sliding his tongue across them

"You want breakfast?"I blurt out in a daze as I stare at him .

"Nah I'm good we finna go actually " he says shortly

"Oh where ? What's the job today ?" I asks sitting up excitedly .

I know he's probably wondering why I'm so energetic this early but by now he should know it's because of him . I told myself I would get over it but I don't know if I can . Everyday he makes it harder .

"Imma have you take these drugs down to the club to baby fat ass and he gone give you my money " he informs me and I nod "you can take one of my cars and get that shit done fa me "

"Wait your not coming ?"I asks confused watching him get prepared to walk out the room.

"Nah I gotta go to my baby momma house , you can do this one on your own " he tells me and I nod a little

"Oh okay "I mumble .

I Kinda figured we wouldn't be 'partners ' for to long . And after last night I lowkey can't even blame him for dropping me to work by himself . I'm a damn mess , maybe I need some alone time to really figure out my next step cause honestly, I don't think Von is going to keep me around for much longer

"You gone be good tho just take this " he says as he opens the drawer pulling out a black pistol handing it to me . Does he just keep one of these everywhere ?i didn't even know this was in here

"Thanks "I mumble taking it out his hand letting his fingertips brush against mine getting the small bit of warmth I might get for the rest of the day .

I feel the fire that we once had between us extinguish and honestly I'm kind of sad about it . The relationship we had going was ideal .

The friendship mixed with the small crush I had on him and all the flirting he did , but now that's completely gone . He seems distant. But I guess that all comes with remembering that he's not mine and we're not even together .