Ep •15•

Jayda Cheaves pov

As I step outside of the house my eyes pop out of the sockets seeing three large Escalades in the drive way with people standing outside of them .

My eyes naturally shift to only one person whose standing in the middle with a large gun in his hand making my heart beat damn near out of my chest .

"Kentrell ?" I question lowly

"Yeah hoe I told you I was gone find you !" He smirks yelling "tell that pussy ass nigga to come out side !"

Although I'm overly pissed at Von right now , kentrell is still the last person I want to see . Especially since he pulled up ten niggas deep with guns for one person , and I'm almost certain he's the one who killed my bestfriend .

I still obviously want to turn kentrell into the authorities but he obviously is on a killing spree at the moment and will eventually get caught on his own, so I guess I'll mind my business.

I personally don't care what happens to von but I don't want to get caught up in the cross fire . I just want to leave .

"Kentrell what are you doing here ?" I asks confused

"Ian come here to talk jayda !" He yells

"Why are you still starting shit ! " I snap annoyed "just leave us alone !"

"Ian leaving shit alone !" He burst "I can't believe you even still protecting this nigga after he killed glock , I thought that was yo nigga mane "he says shaking his head .

To say I was confused before is a fucking understatement .

"What ?" I question lowly

"Jayda I - " I hear Von open the door so I turn around and see him walk out .

"Ooou shit " he says backing up into the house closing the door after seeing the drive way .

"Awe hell nah come back outside you pussy ass nigga ! " kentrell yells louder

So much is happening at once I don't even know what to focus on first . Not only did I just find out that what Von and I had going on was basically a one sided joke, and I was being used , but now kentrell is in front of me with a gun making me question who really killed bryson . I just don't know what to think .

Who did what ? What's true ? When what happened? All I know is Von has some fucking explaining to do .

"What the fuck y'all hoe ass niggas doing on my shit ?" Von questions coming back outside with two guns in his hands . Oh great ! Now they den got his ass started .

They can kill each other all they want but I need my answers first .

"You know why I'm here pussy , you kept playing wit me like a hoe and you think I'm letting shit slide ?" Kentrell snaps "Ian have to put no money on yo head bitch ! I'm hea myself "

Von pauses and looks over at me with a frown .

"You told these niggas where I live jayda ?" He questions me making me look at him like he's fucking crazy . Is he serious right now ? That's his only response?

"Bitch yo baby momma snitched on yo dumbass !" Kentrell spats before I can cuss him out "had her in there stalling yo goofy ass and you went for it "

"G you prolly been out here for hours ! Why ain't you been popped at sumn " Von grins . I bet all this attention being on him makes him real happy . He's so fucking demented . Doesn't even care how the woman who birthed his child is trying to get him killed . She probably in there robbing his dumbass " and you scary as fuck ! Pulled up 100 niggas deep fa me ! Kill me nigga "