Bestfriend - Ep •14•

Jayda cheaves pov

I sit quietly on the bedroom floor , folding my clothes into a neat pile before I place them in my suitcase .

I'm currently packing , and preparing to officially move out of this house , and stay with Bryson until I find an apartment for myself in another city .

It's been about a week since the blow up at vons daughters birthday party and ever since then, I haven't been sexual with Von , friendly , or even said two words to him if it wasn't with an attitude.

I do my best to avoid him during the day , and he drops my work off to me outside the door , and lets me do drops by myself which just proves my point of him Not caring about me anymore . As if he ever did at all .

As first I thought that I was overreacting about the whole situation and attempted to brush it off , but something in me kept telling me to stop doubting and rethinking MY feelings . I let him In my head so much that I'm starting to think that I'm letting his emotions effect mine .

I let him manipulate me to the point where I think it's okay to fall in love with a man whose just going to play with my emotions around his family , and I'm done with that . I would rather start over, than to let him mistreat me , and thanks to bryson I can finally have the courage to do it !

I just can't wait to walk out this house with my head high knowing that I can't be weighed down anymore by someone who doesn't even want to build anything more with me . I can finally be free , and quite frankly I'm ready to be by myself ! Officially by myself.

"What's all this bullshit ?" I hear Von question , after walking through the door and kicking my pile of clothes over making me roll my eyes .

I huff and ignore his question then continue placing clothes in my suit case , feeling his hard stare on my face . He's been feeling the vibes I've been letting off and not a surprise it seems like he's taking it way easier than me .

After I rejected him the first time he hasn't tried to make anymore moves on me and the only words that come out his mouth towards me is negative . I try to show I don't care cause I'm the one who initiated this beef but it's way harder than it looks . Especially with Von .

I have to keep reminding myself that a relationship with us won't work and I don't want to be his fling but some days I don't even believe it . That's why I just have to get away

"Awe so first you ignoring me and now you think you going somewhere?" He chuckles picking up my suitcase throwing it into the wall .

"Von what in the actual fuck is wrong with you ?! " I yell off instinct standing up to push him

"What the fuck is wrong with you ?!" He yells grabbing me before I can pick up my suitcase "acting like a fucking child "

"Get the hell off of me ! " I snatch away from him and push him harder until he falls on the bed

"Oooou I swear ya god I'll neva hit a bitch but you pushing it " he claps his hands shooting off the bed prepared for another war .

I liked it better when he walked past me in the house with the same attitude as me but now he's just begging for a reaction so he can suck me back into his manipulative tactics . He's so good at what he does and I'm so done falling for it .

"Just leave me the hell alone "I mumble shaking my head walking over to grab my bag

"I'm just curious to know where you think you going " he laughs laying back on the bed just to fucking gaslight me "finna be homeless again just cause you can't handle a real nigga like me , sad . fucking . case "