Partners - Ep •7•

Omniscient pov

As Von and jayda arrive back at home , she stays quiet and sits in the living room staring at her chain as Von rants on the phone to Durk and his guys about what just happened

"I don't give a fuck go find that nigga !" Von yells causing jayda to jump a little startled . He notices and lowers his voice " Look imma call y'all back Aight "he mumbles eyeing jayda as she looks away .

He hangs up the phone and walks over to sit next to her on the couch taking the chain out her hand beginning to work on it . When kentrell snatched it , the clamp snapped in half and now jayda isn't able to put it back on . Not only did that part hurt her but it's also the fact that kentrell was the one who broke it .

She feels like she's in a never ending cycle with him that she can't escape . It's like he always finds a way back to her to ruin her life and it just proves the point that he's her karma . He's her hell . He's her bad guy . He's her devil . She just wished he can take her away already so she doesn't have to feel this pain anymore . How can she escape ?

"You good folks ?" Von asks her breaking the silence

"Yeah "she lies sniffing as her tears calming back down "are you ?"

"Hell yeah forever gone be straight " Von chuckles as she looks over at him and sighs

"I'm sorry all that happened "she mumbles

"Ion know what you sorry fa his pussy ass ain't on shit " Von shrugs"you saw him running like a bitch? " he boost as jayda chuckles

"I still can't believe you shot up the mall "she shakes her head finding humor out of this terrible day "what if they come arrest you ?"

"Fuck 12 "he grins as jayda shakes her head at him . He reminds her of a bad ass child at school or something so rebellious and ruthless . It's weird how she finds it intriguing .

"I just wished he would leave me the hell alone I'm so tired of crying because of his ass "she sighs shaking her head

"You gotta get tuff lil folks ion like seein you cry either " he says as he lifts up the chain he's been fixing and places it around her neck again moving in close to her so he can clamp it

"You fixed it ?" She smiles in awe gazing at him .

All the effort he's putting into keeping a smile on her face amazes both him and her and he hated to admit it but he loved every second of it . Watching her eyes light up as he does something special means everything to them . He almost enjoys it as much as she did but of course her appreciation is through the roof

"Fasho couldn't let you go out like that" he says straightening it as her eyes travel down his face watching how focused he is at the moment .

Her entire body becomes warm as his fingertips gentle rub across her skin as he adjust the jewelry around her neck . She can feel his breathing on her skin and he's so close to her that his cologne is infusing her notrils .

Her breathing starts to her Accelerate as her eyes shift to his lips and something in her that she can't control urges her to move in closer to him . A moment she's been waiting for since she got a glimpse of his face , a moment she's been waiting for since he showed up at her house or even picked her up . A kiss , one kiss , all she wanted was one ...

"Jayda ?" He questions lowly making her furrow her eyebrows as he moves back slowly using his hands to stop her from the kiss .

"Oh my god I'm so sorry " she mumbles embarrassed wanting to die right in that moment . She knows they've been working on the friend ship thing but she definitely didn't expect him to just stop the kiss like that . She thought one wouldn't hurt