Ep•10•

Jayda Cheaves pov

The ride back to vons house is quiet in the car with Bryson and honestly there's not much to say .

After he offered me a place to stay at the apartment he bought and I politely declined , the mood has definitely changed .

He's my friend and all and I appreciate him for looking out for me but I'm very comfortable with where I'm at at the moment and although it upsets him it's the truth .

I know bryson wants to spoil me and give Me a place to stay with no cost but not only did Von give me somewhere To stay but he gave me a way to be independent and make my own money . I dont want to be in another situation where I'm dependent and just stay at home waiting for a man to come home .

Plus I think Von and I are really working on our relationship in a postitive way , and I would hate for it to end with me leaving as soon as we get to the good part. I've waited all month for this . I can't just throw it all the way for Bryson , friend or not .

We pull up in front of vons house and he stops the car keeping his eyes forward as I look at him . I know just getting out of the car will leave us on a sour note , and I don't want him to leave my life, he just can't play the role he wants to . I still need him as a friend

"Bryson ?" I questions

"Hmm?" He answers without looking at me

"Are you upset ?"I asks kind of already knowing the answer

"Nah "he shakes his head "Ian mad at ya got nun but love fa ya do yo thing boy " he recites then busts out laughing and I join him . Wow i guess I was wrong . He's not mad . Which is even weirder.

"Wait why ?" I question

"Ion know I just figured it was a reach to ask fa allat i mean you just got comfortable here and you need time to think about it "he nods and I smile moving in closer to him . He is so understanding I swear he deserves someone way better than me .

"You're amazing bryson " I tell him and he smiles

"You could be to if you fuck with me " he says and I shake my head chuckling "nah forreal though I respect your decisions you grown , just know you got somewhere to go if shit go left again " he says seriously as I smile and plant a kiss on his cheek

"I love you seriously "I say as he looks over and grins "and I'm so proud of you for getting your own place you deserve it "

"I appreciate it " he nods

"I appreciate you , thank you for understanding " I say simply as he nods .

I drag out a few more goodbyes and give him a hug before getting out the car making my way towards the door .

I'm honestly so glad that situation ended like that . I thought bryson was mad Forreal and going to cut me off for not moving in with him but the fact that he understands my decision further proves how much of an amazing friend he really is . That's why I keep him around , he's like my personal Angel or something. I need positivity like that around Me .

I make it to the door and twist it open signaling to bryson it's okay to drive off before turning around bumping into a hard body making me gasp until I look up and see that it's Von

"Hey "I smile as he gives me a stale face then looks down at his imaginary watch on his wrist before facing me .

"What time I told you to come back ?" He asks making me just smile and shake my head pulling him into a hug