•Epilouge •

Getting caught up in the fast life , and what I thought was love , affected me more than anything you could've imagined .

The drugs , the stripping , and even dealing with kentrell , wasn't near as bad as living with a man who wanted nothing more from me but my body and energy .

I ignored the signs , the hints , and the warnings .. which only caused me to make the biggest mistake in my life . I let him take my heart , and tear it in half , taking away everything I once thought was important.

He discarded emotions and created this sick fantasy of a life together that could never be true . He used me cause I was unstable , and I let him . I was so blind to the fact of finally being love and appreciated by a man , that I didn't realize that the same person I was falling for , was crossing me at the same time .

I didn't hurt Von because he hurt me , or cause he used me , or cause he killed my bestfriend , wasted my time , or even played me like a joke behind my back . I shot him because if I can't have him .. no one else can .

I told you this wasn't a love story , Far from Romeo and Juliet , and will never be bonnie and Clyde . But if you can't handle the rain ... you're definitely not ready for the storm

I always knew it would end like this . Goodbye von.

I remember he once told me his karma was coming , I'm his fucking karma