Ep •15•

Omniscient pov

As Jayda collapse on the floor in a pool of blood, She stars to cry , praying to god that this nightmare soon ends .

She wishes she would've known how severe the consequences would be for her actions ,and she wouldn't have done them to get herself in the situation she is now . To numb to even feel her heart beating or any type of flesh left inside her .

'Am I .... Dead ? '

She finally gets enough strength to raise her head to look around only to see one man standing over her with a concerned look on his face as if he's watching a small puppy die and there's no way he can save it

"He-elp me " She stutters mumbling the only words She can attempt to form . She know knows he hears her and she can tell by his facial expressions he wants to help , but for some reason he still doesn't move . "He-lp " She coughs letting the blood spill from her mouth as her body starts to become weak, and She can't bare to hold herself up any longer .

She can't believe it's come to this although she's always saw it coming . Why couldn't she prevent it ? Why didn't she stop it early ? How did she die?.....

"Oh shit ! "

Is the last thing anyone hears before three shots are let off and a gun gets dropped to the floor following a body .

Jaydas eyes pop out the sockets in shock and the atmosphere starts to shift from outside , to complete darkness . While her ear drums completely sink hearing only a few words at a time , none of them being from present time .

•"This is the worst decision you will make in your life "

•"Jayda you leave with that nigga I promise you gone regret it "

•"You know what " dess mumbles" your going to regret being with him " she says ."don't say Ian warn you "

"You were right"she manages to say as she looks down at her body bleeding out on the porch steps while she coughs up blood holding her chest . "I do regret it " she cries .

"What did you do !?" She hears . She looks at herself once again , then looks up at ari who's now outside . She looks at kentrell whose gun is now on the floor as he stares at her body in complete shock . She shakes her head wondering how could he do this to her ? How could he -

She stops her thoughts feeling a single rain drop on her forehead making her look up at the sky , immediately fixing her vision and her hearing .

Police sirens

"Jayda what did you do ?! " she here's ari scream loudly snapping her back into reality.

She looks down at her body on the ground and as the rain gets heavier , the vision of herself washes away and it becomes apparent that Von is the one on the ground bleeding out .

"Oh my god ! " she mumbles looking down at her hands seeing the gun Von gives her while they do drops , in her hands pointing directly at vons body .

When she grabbed the gun she never had intent on really using it . Especially like this ... she didn't realize the damage she would cause .

"Oh my god " is all she can breath out as she drops the gun and bends over to vons body while picking up his head laying it in her lap "Von baby wake up "she cries shaking his body only making more blood come out

"Von I'm sorry I'm so fucking sorry " she cries holding him while his eyes struggle to stay open being that he's fighting for his life and it's pouring raining .

As she looks at him the thoughts of all his lies , games and mistakes go out the window . All she can think about is their good times , the times when he made her laugh , made her smile , and made her happy . He made her feel like the only women in the world for most of their time being together and now it's all coming to an ... end .

"Jayda come on we gotta go " kentrell says as the sirens get closer .

"I'm not leaving him " she sniffs

"If you don't wanna go to jail we gotta go jay Cmon " he says pulling her she pushes him off

"Cmon Von please get up " she cries wiping the blood off his face "breath "

His body starts to shake and she breaks down completely. His eyes start to slowly close and jaydas heart drop .

"I love you "she mumbles, kissing his forehead holding him closely

"I love you too " she hears making her pop her head up looking at Von with a small grin on his face as blood still pours out his mouth .

"I fucking love you jayda "