Ep•7•

Jayda cheaves pov

As I step out the shower and begin to do my hygiene I smile brightly feeing so positive about waking up this morning as someone's partner .

Especially since that someone is Von. Everyday is like an endless adventure with him and now that I have the hardworking title of his partner I just know it's going to get even better . I expect the unexpected and just waking up knowing I'm going to be by his side the whole day puts a smile on my face . I hate to say it gworls but this nigga got me so damn hooked .

You would think I would change my mind about crushing on him since he bluntly denied my kiss yesterday but for some reason I just can't get enough . It's like the more he pushes this friendship/business thing , the more I want something else . I need some damn therapy .

I continue to grin and hum to myself as I throw on an outfit and place the chain he got me on my neck as I stare at it a while

One thing I learned about going out with Von is that I have to step out right cause no matter where we go all eyes are going to be on us

One thing I learned about going out with Von is that I have to step out right cause no matter where we go all eyes are going to be on us . It's like being the First Lady or a model . Everyone's talking about us wondering what we're doing . I feel famous everytime I'm on his arm . It's just become a luxurious lifestyle at this point . And I'm NEVER complaining.

Pleased with my look I start to gather my things and spray on some perfume before exiting the room .

As I skip down the stairs happily , I start to get excited knowing that as soon as I step off the last step I'll be greeted with vons warming smile and snobby comment either about me or my outfit knowing that's his way of a compliment. Of course I'll never admit it to him that he makes my mornings so much better and gives me the excitement I need. I just can't wait to see what the plan is on today , it's like a never ending party-

I stop directly on the last step of the stair case gazing into the living room feeling all the warmth and excitement in my body turn cold as I stare at the couch watching the two people on it as they sit cuddled up staring at the tv.

Since I've been staying here von hasn't once brung a girl home or even been intimate with one in front of me . Not that it's my place or my house but I guess it's just weird seeing it take place . But hey it is his space and he's grown as hell plus ... we're not even together .