Ep •6•

Omniscient pov

It's been about three days since jayda started working for Von , and although she was supposed to only do it for one day , it didn't quite play out like that.

It was very unexpected and out of character for her , but She's definitely not complaining. to say she's been having fun is an understatement!

So far she's seen two dead bodies , plenty of drug deals and she's seen Von fight about three times . Every time he beats people until they could no longer fight back, her liking for him became stronger and stronger . Every little thing he did caused her body to react and although she's been trying to play it cool and not show it , it's been so hard . Especially when she's literally following him around as he goes all Scarface on everybody . She can't help but to want it more .

Meanwhile von is having a better time than he thought he would also . Jayda reminds him like a little homie or something. Teaching her the game and having her around all the time is definitely taking a toll on him and he can't help but just stare at her sometimes. Her face and her ass , but he tries to catch himself before she notices so that she won't get mixed signals .

He liked the friendship dynamic they had going on . He doesn't have to worry about emotions , or relationship, or even sex no matter how much he thinks about it . She makes him laugh, smile, and even makes him feel a certain level of comfort now that he knows someone's living with him . He definitely didn't want to mess that up by fucking her so he's keeping it cordial. Even though nobody believes it .

Durk, herb , and dess all think they're fucking and dess is definitely handeling it worse than all of them . After that moment with jayda in the club a few days ago she blew vons phone up with threats and even voicemails of her crying accusing him of breaking her heart.

Von doesnt explain himself to anyone though so he just let her assume and went about his business with jayda . Little does dess know all that nagging she's doing is only making von want to be around jayda more and it made jayda question their so called 'friendship ' . she thought dess wanted Von to help her but now that he did she's acting all mad . Von and jayda don't have anything intimate going on , they don't even hug , their relationship is strictly platonic . That's why Jayda just doesn't understand.

"What's on yo mind ?" Von calls out getting jaydas attention as she gazes out the window while he drives, leaving the location of their last drop . Their in the car a lot together . The only time they're really in the house is to sleep .

"Oh nothing "she lies looking down.

"Stop lying " he says making her crack a smile at him thinking he knows her already . "You still tripping bout dess ?" He asks and she nods

"Yeah "she mumbles

"Fuck dat hoe she on some other shit " he waves her off

"But she was supposed to be my friend Von" jayda reminds him "now she mad at me over something I haven't even did yet " she blurts out then raises her eyebrows shocked looking over at him with a sly smirk on his mouth

"Yet huh ?" He chuckles

"No I didn't mean it like that I'm just saying " she corrects herself

"Oh I know ! you can't handle my shit g " he shrugs making a sharp turn as she rolls her eyes .

"You're very cocky " she shakes her head

"I'm just honest "he says "and dess gone come back around she just gotta throw a lil bitch fit before she realize I wouldn't even fuck nobody like you "