Ep •14•

Jayda cheaves pov

As I lay on the couch on vons chest , I swipe through my gallery looking at old videos of bryson and I when we first met .

Back when we were both happy , with big dreams and goals . Before he was selfishly taken away from me , and before I was selfish enough to distance myself from him .

Truthfully, I feel like if I would've
Just moved in with him like he wanted , none of this would've happened , but I can't change anything now . All I have left is my memories of him ... it's just not enough .

"You straight ?" Von mumbles in my ear .

From the angle we're laying he can clearly see my phone screen and feel my tears on his skin . I'm just glad his comforting me this time and not starting an argument.

It's been about an hour since I relapsed and let him eat me out , but that didn't really mean anything to me anyways .

Yes , I needed the distraction, but it's not like that was the green light for us to go back to what we were before . I still need time to think about if this is what I want from a man and with my mind being stuck on bryson ... I just don't have the headspace to put any thought into Von .

I do enjoy him holding me , and tending to my needs in my time of grieving though . He definitely knows how to make me for get about what I'm sad about . Temporarily that is .

"I'm fine " I sniff , before locking my phone and wrapping my arms around him .

"Well wipe ya face I wanna take us a video " he says and I furrow my eyebrows .

"For what ? You not gone post it anywhere " I state and he sucks his teeth

"How you know I'm not gone post it ?" He questions

"I know the drill " I mumble truthfully and hear him sigh .

Von has literally never wanted to be on a camera with me , and suddenly when I'm looking at pictures of bryson and I , he wants to make a video . What a coincidence.

"Well how about I just keep it for like memories or sumn? " he says lowly

"Why would you need that ?" I question looking up at him .

He looks at me for a second as if he's thinking and just when his mouth is about to form words there's a loud knock at the door , shifting our attention.

"Von open the fuck up nigga !" I hear and Von chuckles knowing exactly who it is . I let him up and sit up on the couch debating on going upstairs .

I'm not exactly up for company at the moment , and being that it's late, I'm also very tired . I lowkey don't have the energy to deal with Von right now let alone his friends . I'm just over all of this at the moment . I just wanna cry , wrapped up in my sheets , away from everything. But it's starting to seem like that's not even an option .

"Whats going on big rain ! " Durk greets loudly as they walk into the living room . Von starts making his way up the stairs on the phone, and I wanna be nosey and follow him being that he's leaving me alone with his company but I don't even have the energy.

"Hey Durk " I chuckle as he sits across from me with a bright smile " you know you can call me jayda now right ?"i inform him

"Why ? I like the name rain it gives you some spice "he says "I know a million bitches name jayda "

"Well rain was my stripper name " I remind him and he sucks his teeth while grinning before snapping his fingers and pointing

"What about wayda ?" He questions making me laugh