Ep •5•

Jayda point of view

As dess and I make it to kentrells apartment , I use my spare key to get inside revealing no one home just as I expected by this time of the day then get to work gathering all my things .

My heads been clouded all morning with problems rather its from stressing about Von or wondering what I'll say to my parents when I make it back home , but honestly being able to get my things in a nice calm environment is making me feel better . The last thing I needed was to walk in to kentrells bs today .

I was totally lost and hurt earler especially by being thrown out of another house but now I'm starting to realize this is such a great opportunity to work on myself and forget about all these guys and negative.

Yeah I'll miss people like Bryson, and dess , but getting away will finally strip me away from demons like kentrell and von. The ones who really don't care about you and use you for entertainment. I'm so done with that , I'm finally free .

"Is this everything ?"dess asks emptying out the rest of my drawers as I place multiple hygiene products in a bag .

"I think so "I nod glancing around "oh one more thing "I mumble running to the closet grabbing my hidden phone

"Bitch " dess mumbles laughing a little "are you kidding me ?"

"Don't even asks " I sigh and she holds her hands up surrendering shaking her head .

"I don't even know how you survived in this hell hole , I would've been killed my fucking self "she shakes her head and I look around at the blood stains and holes in the wall nodding a little

"I don't know either "I mumble "everyday was a battle "I admit letting all the memories of being beaten to sleep flood back into my memory. It's been a long ass ride and I'm glad I'm finally off the damn train. I hated it here .

"Well you're finally done with him jayda "dess says pulling me into a small side hug

"Right "I smile a little sighing releasing all the tension and pressure off my back . "I guess this is goodbye " i say letting my voice crack a little as she looks at me pouting a bit bringing me into a full hug as I tear up

"Those better be happy tears bitch you made it out " she chirps and I laugh at her

"It was really nice meeting you dess I'm going to miss you "I tell her meaning it . She's been a really great and informative person since Ive met her and she's steady looking out for me kind of like a big sister . I couldn't have asked for a better friend since I've been in Chicago . I will definitely miss her most .

"I enjoyed you to girl , and as much as I hate to see you go , I'm glad that your leaving "she nods while I smile a little hugging her tighter . "And hay this isn't exactly goodbye , you can always call-"

"What the fuck is y'all doing in my crib ?"

Dess and I pause hearing a familiar voice behind us making my stomach drop damn near out my ass . My heart starts to beat fast and my breathing increases feeling myself about to have a full blown panic attack knowing exactly whose behind me and exactly what's about to happen . Dammit jayda , why couldn't you save all this sentimental shit for the car ride to the air port ?

"Hello! You cant speak English ?!" His voice booms off the walls while I close my eyes exhaling afraid to even turn around and face reality .

"It's okay breath "dess mumbles to me grabbing my hand tightly . I guess she can feel my nerves and hear how loud I'm huffing .

"Glad ta see you back home guh "he smirks walking up to me until dess steps in front of me cutting him off

"Uhm excuse you "she stops him and he smiles at ha