Escape Route - Ep •5•

*flashback*

"Hell yeah like dat dess fuck " Von groans as dess makes her way up and down his shaft as he tries to keep straight on the almost empty road making his way to her apartment.

He had nobody else to call tonight and since dess is always on go he thought 'why not ' . Then after seeeing jayda , it got him in a whole other mood. He just wanted some ass at the moment .

"Damn " he sighs as she cleans him up then lift up fixing herself "throat goat in this bitch "

"Please "she laughs smacking him "where we going? "

"To yo crib " he says

"Why we can't ever go to yo crib ?"

"Why do it matter? " he asks and she rolls her eyes looking off as he drives through a red light making her gasps .

"Von you gon get arrested !"she swats his arm shaking her head

"Ion give no fuck you know I don't stop "he shrugs slowing down a little
"A damn shame "He shakes his head watching someone cross the street .

Dess squints her eyes in the direction of where he's looking and gasps

"Pull over there ! " dess yells

"Fa what ? " Von questions "that crackhead ass hoe ?"

"That's jayda " he points out

"Nigga dats not jayda " he shakes his head not believing it

"And how would you know ?" She mugs him

"Cause ha ass fatter than that " he shrugs and dess rolls her eyes

"Just pull over the fucking car! "

He huffs as he swerves the car towards her and rolls down the window next to the women . As he gets a closer look he realizes it is her it is....

"jayda ?"

12:00pm

Jayda bats her eyes letting the sunlight from the window wake her up as it shines brightly on her face .

She winces almost immediately as she tries to get up then lays directly back down holding the side of her head as the pain pounds like a heartbeat.

She looks around the unfamiliar room  then holds her hands up to see bandages and wraps on her arms along with a bandage wrapped around her head. She realizes she's in a large white tee that smells like cologne then looks at the bed trying to remember how she even got there .

"What the hell ?"She mumbles to herself wondering who picked her up last night . She didn't remember making a call or going to the hospital. All she remembers is finally escaping kentrell and making it out the house , who saved her?

She slowly makes her way out of the bed feeling all her weight drop down on her like a boulder making her sigh and groan the whole way out the room . The house is completely silent giving her no direction or guidance on where to go to find a person .

On her way to the steps she looks around and realizes how beautiful the house is making her wonder if Jesus picked her up himself . She wouldn't even be mad .

As she takes one step at a time down the stairs her eyes scan the room spotting Von sitting at an island near the kitchen making her jaw damn near touch the grown . She couldn't believe he's the one who picked her up . The one who cared enough to bring her back to his home and let her sleep . She never thought she would see him again let alone be in his house . She must be dreaming.