Chapter 2

Kyree pulled her phone out and bit her lip. She really went back and forth on whether to call. Taking a deep breath, she pushed the call button and held her breath. It kept ringing and right before she hung up a deep voice answered, "Hello?"

She looked at her phone confused, "I'm sorry I must have dialed the wrong number."

"Are you trying to reach North?"

"Who is that?" North asked in the background. Then he came on, "Hello?"

"Hi North, I'm sorry for bothering you."

"Kyree Baby?" he asked shocked. "Everything okay? You sound like you've been crying."

"Um...." She stalled. She took a deep breath, "You know what? Never mind sorry for bothering you North, just forget it."

"What's going on Baby? Talk to me."

"It's nothing, I'm just being silly."

"Let me decide that what are you doing?" North asked. "I'm cooking a very late dinner for me and my 13 brothers."

"13?" she asked shocked. "I thought you just had Luke."

"He's my only blood. The others are my brothers by choice," North explained. "What are you doing, Baby?"

"Walking home from work," She sighed.

"It's 11 at night Baby!" North shouted. "And why are you walking? Where is your car? You know what? Never mind. Where are you right now?" She told him where she was, and he looked up from the stove. "Go back to work and two of my brothers Silas and Raven will come get you and bring you here."

"No, it's okay North. I don't want to be a bother," Kyree protested as thunder rolled in the background and she let slip a whimper. He could take a guess she feared the upcoming storm.

"They already left Baby don't worry about it. I'll see you when you get here."

Fifteen minutes later two tall men walked into her office. One was Greek and one was Russian. They walked over to her, and she looked up scared. She did not want to run into them at night.

"Are you North's Baby?" the Greek god asked curiously. She nodded softly. "I'm Silas and this is Raven."

"I don't know about being his Baby I'm sure he calls all the females he knows Baby. I'm Kyree," she spoke softly as they walked out of the office. They waited as she locked the office.

"South no call no one Baby," Raven said as they walked to a car. Raven was in front; she was in the middle and Silas was behind her.

"Anyone Raven North doesn't call anyone Baby," Silas corrected.

"Same," Raven shrugged, and thunder clapped loudly by them. She jumped and whimpered in fear. "It's okay Kitten, we got you."

Raven held the door open, and she crawled in. "You can just take me home; I don't want to be a problem and it's late." She said softly as she looked out the window.

"North would kill us if we didn't bring you to our home like he asked," Silas shook his head.

The rest of the drive was silent. As they pulled up to the Blackbourne Toma Mansion she softly gasped.

She was once again put in the middle as they walked into the mansion.

"Hi Baby," North smiled walking over to them.

"Baby?" a few men asked shocked.

She hid her face into North's shirt, and he wrapped his arms around her. "Come on Baby let's get you fed. You must be hungry."