Chapter 38

Kyree woke up and groaned as her head throbbed as if she woke up from a hangover after enjoying a heavy metal concert. Her body felt like she was in the mosh pit of said concert.

"How are you feeling Pookie?" Sean asked as he gently got into bed with her.

"What happened?" she croaked.

Sean stuck a straw by her lips and she took a sip of water letting it coat her throat. She took a few more drinks then pulled away. He helped her sit up and she realized she was back at the house. She realized that everyone was in her room besides Owen, Axel, and Victor. Memories came running back and she started shaking.

"Shhhhh Pookie," Sean said instantly realizing what was happening. He got in bed with her and started gently rocking her. Silas got on the other side and Sean passed her over to him. He placed her facing him and wrapped her legs around his waist. He gently moved her head so she could hear his heartbeat and wrapped his arms around her back. "It's okay Pookie," Sean said from behind her. "You are safe."

"Da we here Kitten," Raven growled.

She inhaled Silas' scent and warmth until she was able to calm down. "What happened after I passed out?" She asked scared and confused.

"Victor fucking lost it Trouble," Gabe burst out laughing. "It was fucking awesome, thank the fuck for the cameras, it's on tape so you can fucking watch it later!"

"Gabe," Sean scolded but had a small smile on his lips.

"What? It's the fucking truth!" Gabe gasped.

"Mr. B redlined us, Baby, so we rushed over to see what the matter was," North explained itching to hold her. Silas could tell so he passed her over to North who instantly started to calm down once she was in his arms. "When we got there, we found Vic beating the shit out of his father. Nathan and Crow pulled him off but once he yelled that his piece of shit father was the one to bail the asshole out Crow lost it as well."
"Da I kill him," Raven shrugged nonchalantly.

"What?" She asked sitting up shocked.

"I kill him," Raven repeated. "Vic too."

"You didn't?" She asked flabbergasted.

"Da," Raven shrugged. "He help asshole take you away from us. I kill him."

"Victor was able to get more information before they lost it," Kota said softly.

"What?" She asked scared.

"Well Pookie," Sean sighed, "It seems that Vic's father and David had been working together for some time in order to get you away from us and back to David. We found out that during one of the times Vic's father visited here he searched the house and found your room. He placed a couple of devices and camera in your room and also tampered with your medications. It's part of why you were hallucinating and when you would hear those voices it was him messing with you. We never caught it because it never crossed our minds that he would go that far to keep you away from Vic. He saw you as taking Vic away from his control and ultimately away from Vic's money. He thought when he didn't hear from David that he had killed you and then killed himself. He admitted to Vic that he had been embezzling from Vic and he owed a few people lots of money. That's where Owen, Axel, and Vic are right now. They are dealing with cleaning up that mess as well as making sure Vic gets all his money back. They will be back soon since I let them know that you are awake now."

"Are you okay Bear?" She asked Raven and he looked confused. "You killed someone."

Raven chuckled, "I kill lots Kitten, I fine."

"What?" She asked shocked.

"I professional Russian, Kitten," Raven said calmly.

"Okay???" She asked confused.

"His father is the Mafia king of Russia Sweetie," Corey explained.

"Oh," She whispered.

"Okay Kitten?" Raven asked nervously. She held her arms out and North reluctantly let her go. She wrapped around Raven and clung to him tightly.

"Thank you Bear," she whispered and he sighed in relief.

"Da Kitten," he growled. "You ours."
"Yes I am," She said making sure everyone could hear. Just as she said it Owen, Axel, and Victor walked into her room. "My Prince," She pouted and held her arms out.

"I'm so sorry Princess," Victor said taking her and clinging to her tightly. "I'm so fucking sorry Princess."

"It's okay Prince," She said clinging to him tighter. "I'm here and I'm all of yours, I'm not mad at you, I promise. I'm okay Victor."

He pulled back and kissed her. She gasped and he took the opportunity to deepen it. Once she was breathless he pulled back and covered her face in kisses. "You are never leaving our sight again, Princess. You are stuck with us forever."

"I'm okay with that," She giggled before cuddling back into his arms. The team smiled at that comment.