Chapter 20

"This way Cupcake," Luke said as he led her to a door. "Here you go," he pushed the door open and she gasped at how huge the room was.

"It's so pretty," she whispered as she barely took a step forward. Luke walked over to her and gently pulled her in some more. She tripped over her own feet and fell into his hold. She grabbed his hand and felt the bandage and pouted, "I'm so sorry Luke."

"Hey now, no tears," he smiled as he wiped one off her cheek. "I'm okay, it's just a tiny cut. I'm glad you tried to protect yourself. I would have been upset if you didn't."

"But I still hurt you," She whimpered.

"I'd rather you hurt me trying to protect yourself then you getting hurt while having no protection," Luke said holding her close. "Now how about we watch a movie?"

"Okay," She whispered as she held onto his shirt.

He chuckled and they shuffled over to the bed. He picked her up and sat her on the bed. He slipped her shoes off and then got onto the bed beside her. He turned on Disney Plus then handed her the remote. She turned on Hocus Pocus and laid her head on his chest. She moved around until she could hear his heartbeat then settled down. He chuckled, "Comfy?"

"Just a little," she whispered then sat up in shock when the door flung open and slammed into the wall.

"Damn Gabriel," Luke said shaking his head. "You almost gave her a heart attack."

"Sorry Trouble," Gabriel said as he carried in a box. Victor came in with two bags behind him. "I got your stuff. I have to say you have some fucking cute stuff in here."

"Thank you," she whispered while looking down at her hands.

"Hey Trouble," Gabe said coming over to her and tilting her chin up to make her look at him. "I got you a fucking surprise. Part to say sorry since I still owe you for fucking hurting your feelings and also just because I fucking wanted to."

"A surprise?" She asked shocked and Gabriel handed her a bag.

She opened it and squealed in happiness as she pulled out pair of Nightmare Before Christmas pajamas that were so soft to the touch she kept running her hands over it. "Thank you Meanie," She beamed and bounced on the bed.

"Go change Cupcake," Luke chuckled. "I'll help Gabe and Vic set up your stuff."

"Okay," She bounced off the bed and dashed into the bathroom.

"I stocked up on a shit ton of Nightmare Before Christmas crap and hid it for surprises. Good thing it's close to Halloween so there's a ton of this fucking shit that she loves," Gabriel said opening the box and pulling out a couple of Nightmare Before Christmas blankets.

Victor opened one of the bags and pulled out a Zero ghost dog stuff animal then a Oogie Boogie stuff animal. He placed them on the bed then Gabriel came around and repositioned them to his liking. The bathroom door opened and there stood the girl they were slowly falling for in her new pajamas playing with her fingers.

"You look great Princess," Victor smiled.

"I'm no princess," she giggled.

"Yes you are," Victor nodded.

"If I'm a princess then you're a prince," She smiled softly.

"I'm okay with that," he chuckled, "as long as I'm yours."

"You're so silly," She said then spotted her stuffies on the bed. "Yay," She beamed as she got up on the bed and grabbed them. "Thank you," she said holding them close to her.

"Which blanket do you want Trouble?" Gabriel asked holding up two of them. She shook her head so Gabriel looked in the box and found on that had a little hood on it and would wrap around her like a cape almost. "This one?" He asked and she nodded. He wrapped it around her and slid the hood on. She giggled and kissed his cheek.

"So Nightmare Before Christmas instead of Hocus Pocus?" Luke asked as he laid down and she moved to where she could hear his heartbeat. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around her.

"Please," She whispered as she held her stuffies and scooted closer to him. Luke turned it on while Gabe and Victor got comfy behind her and at the foot of the bed. When the movie was over Luke looked down and chuckled. She was fast asleep holding him close. They looked at one another and smiled. He snapped a pic and sent it to everyone. They came in and crashed wherever they could.