Chapter 26

Kyree leaned against the sink and bit back a groan. She grabbed the sink and inhaled a deep breath through her nose. She slowly let it out and went back to washing the dishes.
"Are you done yet Marie?" David asked from behind her.

"Almost Sir," She barely whispered.

"Hurry up, you should have been done by now," he growled as he slammed his fist down in the counter.

She jumped and nodded, "Sorry Master," she whispered as she quickly finished the dishes. He pulled on her thick iron handcuffs that reminded her of the medieval times ones and she jerked forward almost falling. He chuckled and grabbed some more bourbon. She felt the wounds on her back tear open and she forced herself not to cry.

"Hurry up," David growled as he kicked the chain on the floor that was attached on one end to an iron ball and the other was attached to ankle cuffs. She tripped and fell. "Fucking idiot," he glared and kicked her in the stomach. She let out a moan and he rolled his eyes. "God you are so fucking useless." He threw the bottle and it smashed against the wall. He undid the cuffs and picked her up. He threw her on the bed and yanked her clothes off. "You are only good for one thing," he spit on her and wrapped his hand around her throat.

"Sorry Master," She whispered as she tried to be still. If she just let him do what he wanted it would be over sooner. She blanked her mind and after a while he got up and redressed.

"Get cleaned up, I'm hungry Slut," he growled as he left.

She forced back tears as the pain erupted in her. She tried to fight back the dizziness and sat up. She stumbled into the bathroom and took a shower. She forced herself to ignore the blood that was slithering down her body. She turned off the water and tried to patch up her wounds as best as she could then got dressed. It hurt to breathe but she knew she had to or it would just get worse. She went into the kitchen and started cleaning up the broken glass. She picked up a large piece and stared at it. It would be so easy but then flashes of the Blackbourne Toma team entered her mind. She missed them deeply and wished she was back with them. She wanted to have hope for them to rescue her but a huge part of her told her it was pointless to have hope. The dark thoughts were getting worse and worse, she didn't know how much longer she would be able to keep them at bay.

Once the broken glass was picked up and the liquid was mopped up, she took some meat out and started cooking it. She then started water to boil and got started on making some homemade spaghetti sauce. She glanced down and realized for the first time in three months the cuffs weren't on her.

(Back at the Blackbourne Mansion)

Brandon watched the camera feed and sighed. "Step away Brother," Corey said coming up behind him.

"I failed her," he said with no emotion. He watched a black figure crawl into her window and slip under her bed. Brandon walked into the room and laid her down. Seconds after leaving the black figure emerges from the bed and sticks her in the neck with something. He picks her up and she is as limp as a rag doll. He puts her over his shoulder and puts the note on her vanity then leaves out the window again. Brandon clenches his fists and Corey puts his hand on his brother's shoulder. "I failed her," Brandon repeated.

"We all did," Corey shook his head. "None of us would have thought he would step foot on the property much less slip past security and Max. Mr. B and Axel found that new place for us and Victor and I have got the newest security so it won't happen again."

"No, it won't because once we find them I am killing him," Brandon growled.

"Me too," Raven growled coming into the room. "Come Mr. B got keys new home."

"Fine," Brandon groaned and stood.

They went to the new place and saw Gabe running around getting ideas to decorate. "It's his way of coping," Luke said shaking his head.

"We will find her soon," North growled as he carried some boxes inside. "We just need a hint, something and we will find it soon. Then he's dead."

"Do you think she is okay?" Luke asked softly as Marc brought in boxes of pizzas for them to eat.

"I honestly don't know," Sean sighed, "I suspect she will be in a major flare up and I'm sure her mind is messing with her but I can only hope that she is holding on to the fact that she knows we are trying our very best to find her. I just don't know what condition she will be in when we do find her. But I do have faith that she is alive and we will find her."

Owen's phone went off, he grabbed it and before he could even say anything Robert said, "She's on the phone with Lucy, trace it now!"