Chapter 17

Let me just say first and foremost that I know NOTHING about being a little. I only know from what I have read from other fanfictions so I am strictly using my imagination and tidbits from other stories. I am SOOOOO sorry if I wrote something incorrectly, I am strictly just imagining and using some talk from my when my children were toddlers and how they would pronounce some words.

Kyree woke up and started crying, it was dark and scary and her body hurt and her Zero was gone. She tried to look around but her eyes and head hurt too much. She didn't know where she was but she knew it wasn't home and she wanted to go home. She wanted her comfy clothes and Zero and blankie.

"Hey what's wrong Pookie?" A man asked trying to reach out and touch her. She scooted away and started crying even more. "Calm down Pookie, it's me Doc Sean, North's brother."

She tried to look at him through the tears, he sounded so familiar her head began hurting even more trying to figure him out. She clutched her head and cried even more.

"What's going on Doc?" another voice asked which scared her even more.

"It's okay Ky Ky," Lucy said suddenly appearing and crawling into bed with her. She curled up into Lucy's arms. "You know these scary men Ky Ky."

"I do?" She asked in a loud whisper.

"Don't try to be big right now Ky, it's okay I promise promise," Lucy nodded and Kyree took a deep breath then released the grip on her head.

"Her brain is trying to slip back into grown up mode while also trying to stay in little mode, it causes her real bad migraines when she fights it," Lucy said as she held Kyree. "Hey Ky Ky, I have to go, it's past my bedtime," Kyree started shaking her head. "Hey listen to me Ky Ky, it's okay, I promised didn't I?" Kyree nodded, "Do you really thing Will Will and Rob Rob would let you stay with strangers?" She shook her head, "If you just relax you would remember that you know them and trust them." Kyree opened her mouth to protest but Lucy stuck her finger over her lips, "They know and like it, you can trust them. I'll come see you tomorrow and maybe I can even talk Will Will and Rob Rob into bringing you ice cream."

"Pwease," Kyree whispered while looking at Robert and William.

"Only if you be a good girl for these 14 men, okay?" William asked and Kyree nodded.

"We will call before we come and if they said you were a good girl and didn't argue with Dr. Green then we will bring you some chocolate chip cookie dough with brownie ice cream," Robert said nodding.

"I be good I pomis," Kyree whispered.

"Ok, I got to go to bed, I'll see you tomorrow," Lucy gently hugged her and they left.

"Hi Baby," North said coming and sitting by her bed. He held out his hand and she peeked out from under the cover. She wiped her eyes and lowered the blanket even more to look at him. She raised her head a little and scrunched her eyes as if trying to place him. "Don't Baby, you will hurt yourself. Just relax Baby."

"Baby..." she loud whispered. "North Star."
"That's right Baby," North smiled softly.

"North Star's Baby," She whispered and slid a hand out from under the blanket.
"That's right Baby," North smiled she tried to smile but the split lip opened and she started crying again. North got into bed with her and held her gently. "Oh Baby. I know it hurts but I really need you to try and be still so Doc can look at it, okay?"

She tried to calm down and once her sobs turned to sniffles she whispered, "I get pretty BB?"

"I'm sorry Pookie but we don't have any pretty BBs here," Sean said shaking his head softly while cleaning her lip.

"Gabe can draw, do you want him to make you a pretty BB, Cupcake?" Luke asked.

"Ninja Luke," Kyree tried to smile then whimpered.

"That's right Cupcake, I'm a ninja," Luke smiled.

"What the fuck is a BB?" Gabriel asked.

"Bandaid," Kota said shaking his head.

"Meanie," she whispered while tugging on North's shirt.

"That's right Baby, he's a meanie," North chuckled. She tugged on his shirt again, "What is it Baby?"

"Dark, scary, wan Zero, bankie, hurt," She pouted as a few tears slipped free.

"Here Trouble, I drew two different fucking BB's for you," Gabe sighed holding out two bandages. "Which one do you fucking want?"

One had hearts and starts and the other had Zero drawn on it with black hearts. "Zero!" She giggled and tried to sit up while not crying. "North Star Meanie drawed Zero, wookie Zero."

"I see Baby, now be careful," North said propping up the pillows to help her sit better. "Now where do you want it?" She pointed to a tiny cut on her arm. "That tiny thing?" He asked and she nodded. "Okay Baby, here is your special Zero BB from Meanie."

"Doctor Green there's a call from Mr. Jones for you," a nurse said coming into the room.

Sean left the room and North asked, "Do you remember everyone else's name Baby?"

She looked around and pointed, "Owen, Kota, Natfin, Axel, Bandon, Cowey, Waven, Sywis, Victor, Marc, and Doc Sean weave."

"That's right Baby, good job," North said as she tugged him onto the bed.

She leaned on him and whispered, "Too dark North Star, scary, wan Zero and bankie, hurt."

"Someone turn on a movie for her, Gabe has your Zero and blankie in the closet, we didn't want them getting lost, Baby. He also got you some very soft clothes, want to feel?"

She shook her head, "I hurt North Star, I sorry, I be good, no more hurt please no more hurt."

"What?" North asked confused just as Sean burst through the door.
"Shit," He said rushing to her side. "North move now," he said in complete doctor mode. "I'm so sorry Pookie, I'll get you better as soon as I can. You're such a good girl, you did nothing wrong."

"What are you talking about Doc?" North asked as everyone tried to surround her.

"Where the fuck are the goddamn nurses?" Sean asked looking at the door. "Fuck this," he said running his hand through his hair. "Pookie look at me," he said holding her face. "I need you to be a strong brave girl for me okay? This is going to hurt and I'm sooo sorry but I'll make it all better I promise and I'll send Gabe to get you a surprise if you can keep being such a good girl for me okay? Can you do that for me please?"

"I try," She whimpered holding North's hands.

"Good girl, now North get on the bed and try and hold her as still as possible. Owen and Kota get gloves on and slowly and with as little pain as possible remove her bandages. She's allergic to latex, that was William Jones calling because Lucy suddenly remembered and wanted to tell us. She's already having an allergic reaction, that's the rash and part of why she's hurting. Kota call your mother and tell her to get her NOW I don't care who she is working under I need her NOW. Gabe go get her some surprises," Sean said as he started to remove the bandages.

"My Zero BB," She whimpered.

"I'll draw you an even better one Trouble I promise," Meanie smiled softly before leaving the room.

"Such a good girl," North kept whispering in her ear. "Our good girl."