Chapter 31

"Here you go Beautiful," Marc said as he handed her the antidepressant and anxiety medicine.

"No," She shook her head and pushed them away.

"You know you have to take them," Marc said pushing them back to her.

"No," she shook her head and pushed them away again.

"Beautiful, you are pushing it," Marc warned and she shook her head.

"No," She protested again.

"Kyree," Marc warned and she glared at him.

"NO!" she screamed as she wiped them off the counter.

"Kyree!" Marc scolded.

"I said no!" She yelled back.

"What is going on?" Sean asked as he and Owen rushed into the kitchen. The rest of the team followed.

"I think someone is being a brat right now," Luke chuckled.

"Shut up Lucian!" She yelled standing up and stomped her foot.

"Excuse me?" Owen asked sternly and she glared at him. "Do you want to tell me what is going on?"

"No," She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Really?" Axel asked trying not to smile at how cute she was being even though she was being a brat. He couldn't help it she looked so cute angry and tiny.

"Quit laughing it isn't funny Axel," She glared at him.

"Oh but it is," He laughed, "You are in so much trouble right now."
"No I am not," She stomped her foot again.

"Quit arguing with her," Owen said staring her down.

"You don't scare me," She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Oh really?" Owen asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nope," She said defiantly.

"Okay," He nodded, "You just remember that when it's bedtime and you get no movie or stuffies."

"I don't care," She said with major attitude.

"You say that now," Nathan chuckled and she glared at him.

"Would you care to explain what is going on Mr. Weiland?" Owen asked and he nodded.
"She is refusing to take her medicine, Mr. B and when I kept warning her she ended up swiping them off the counter onto the floor."

"You kept warning her?" Owen asked and he nodded.

"I warned her twice then she swiped them onto the floor so I scolded her and that's when you showed up," Marc explained as he picked them up so Max didn't get them.

"Okay, so since she wants to be a brat, she will sit there with no electronics until she takes her medicine. She will get no stuffies, no movie, and no Max for bedtime. She has to apologize to you as well. She will not go to work today and it is clear to see that she is testing her boundaries with us," Owen said crossing his arms while staring at her.

"Don't we want to know why she is refusing to take her medicine?" Sean asked concerned.

"It is clear that she won't be giving you an answer," Owen said watching her reaction. She stuck her tongue out at him again and he had to refrain from rolling his eyes. "Maybe once she calms down you can find out but for now she needs to stay in her seat until she takes her medicine. She knows we are looking out for her best interest even though she may not think so at the moment."

"Whatever," She muttered and rolled her eyes.

"Just keep adding on Trouble," Gabriel chuckled as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"I just won't take them," she said and they watched her. It was hard for some of them to keep a straight face at her adorableness. It was thrilling that she was pushing her limits now, it reminded them of how defiant she was at the beginning so it gave them hope she was finally moving past some of the deeper trauma she was struggling to let go of.

"You will eventually," Owen said with confidence.

"Nope and I won't eat or drink anything either, you can't make me," She said determinedly.

"Okay, let's see how long it takes," Owen said fixing his tie, "Just remember the longer you don't listen, the longer your punishment will be and remember that means no Max tonight either."

"That's fine, I don't need him anymore," She said rolling her eyes.

"Okay," Owen said nodding. "Mr. Lee you need to go remove Max's things from her room and put them back in your room since she no longer needs him at night."

"Got it Mr. B," Kota said slowly walking away. Everyone knew that was a big fat lie but if she wanted to act that way then so be it. She wanted to push her limit, they wanted to see how far it would go. They knew they couldn't go to physical punishments just yet so this would be interesting to see what kind of punishments they could come up with. It was kind of shocking she was acting this way but it also allowed them to see she was open to new experiences and he was glad she was gaining more confidence like her old self to push this far. He was proud of her even if she was being a brat. He knew the group was too.

"You can't do that!" She protested.

"Why not?" Axel asked. "You said yourself that you no longer need him so there is no reason for his stuff to be in there with you. He can go back to being with Kota."

"He needs me," She argued.

"Whatever he needs, he can get from us or Kota," North said crossing his arms. "He does belong to Kota, not you Baby. I must say I am disappointed in the way you are acting Baby."

"Sorry to burst your little perfect bubble of me, North," She rolled her eyes.

"Just think of the fun we can have when it comes time for spankings," Silas chuckled. "She keeps acting this way she will be receiving them sooner than later."

"You wouldn't dare touch me like that," She glared at him.

"Keep pushing find out," Raven grinned. "Please keep pushing."

"Sit down Kyree now," Owen said with ice in his voice. She stared at the coldness in his eyes and froze. He had never looked at her like that before and it threw her for a loop. "Make me say it again." She sat down purely out of shock. "Stay there and think about the way you are acting. Do not get up from that spot unless it is to take your medicine. Am I understood?"

"Yes Sir," She whispered and the group left besides Sean who sat across the table from her. He was torn between proud of her for pushing her limits yet also concerned on why she was suddenly acting like this.