Chapter 32

Kyree seethed. Why was she still sitting there? They weren't the boss of her. If she didn't want to take the medicine she shouldn't have to. They had no right to treat her like a child and put her in timeout. OK she knew she shouldn't have made the pills on the floor where Max could get them but she knew he wasn't in the room. Owen had no right to treat her that way. If he wanted to be mean there she would show him he wasn't the boss of her. The rest of them also for laughing at her being mad. It wasn't funny and it was mean. She wasn't going to put up with it.

She glanced and Sean was still reading something on his tablet. She waited and planned. Sure enough a little while later he got up and headed to the bathroom. She quickly jumped up quietly opened the drawer where all the keys were, grabbed hers, and took off for the back door. She slipped out and raced to the cars.

"No you don't Cupcake," Luke said out of nowhere as he picked her up from behind right before she reached her car. She screamed in surprise and when North suddenly appeared in front of her to get her keys she kicked him in the stomach which caused her to throw Luke off balance and she fell on top of him while he landed on his back.

"That wasn't nice Baby," North growled as he appeared above them. He picked her up even though she was struggling against him and Luke got up then dusted himself off.

"Let me go!" she screamed as she tried kicking and hitting them.

"No," Luke shook his head.

"I want to go to work," she protected ad North carried her inside and headed somewhere with the rest of the team followed. She got a bad feeling in her stomach suddenly.

"No," Owen said as he punched in a code on a door she hasn't paid attention to before.

"You aren't the boss of me Owen, if I want to go to work then I have every right to go. You have no right to stop me. I want to leave and go to work right now!" She seethed as North put her in a chair. She immediately stood up. "You can't keep me here as a prisoner. I want to leave!"

"Have you taken your medicine?" he asked.

"Fuck this, I'm leaving," she mumbled to herself as she tried to walk past them. She knew it was pointless but she still tried. "Move," she glared at Nathan and Silas who were blocking the door.

"No," Nathan shook his head.

"I want to leave," she glared.

"Not until you take your medicine," Axel shook his head.

"I will never take it," she seethed.

"Why not?" Sean asked as North came up behind her and grabbed her arm to try and lead her back to the chair.

"Don't touch me North!" She turned and swung at him.

North easily blocked it and had enough of her attitude. He picked her up and walked over to the chair. He sat down and placed her in his lap. "That's enough Kyree!" She froze at his tone. "You have been a brat all day and then you tried to sneak away and kicked me in the stomach and now this. Something is obviously going on, now either tell us what is wrong or you are getting 20 spankings. If you want to act like a brat then we will treat you like a brat. Now which one is it going to be?"

"You wouldn't dare," she threatened.

North raised an eyebrow then easily turned her around and Silas helped lay her across his legs then pinned her down since she was trying to fight them.

"I will count this time and it will be over your clothes but next time you will count and your pants will be removed," North said as he raised his hand.

The first one made her gasp in shock then try to fight more. By the third she burst into tears. On the fifth one she started shaking, "Red I'll be good girl red red red," she sobbed and Silas immediately let go and North picked her up and held her close.

"Give her to Dr. Green so he can assess her," Owen said and North nodded.

Sean immediately took her and rushed her to his room. "I'm going to go put Max stuff back in her room," Kota said and left.

"Did I overstep?" North asked and Owen shook his head.

"No she has to learn the rules and you immediately stopped when she could no longer handle it," Silas said as they left the room.

They stood outside of Sean's room in the hall where she could not see them. "It will be okay Pookie," Sean said as he rocked her gently.

"No it won't," She sobbed. "North hit me."
"You weren't behaving Pookie," Sean explained. "We have tried numerous times to find out what is wrong and you won't talk to us, plus you hurt him when you kicked him. You know that wasn't very nice, don't you?"

"He wouldn't let me leave," She sobbed, "I just want to go to work."

"Kyree, you aren't in the right state of mind to go to work right now, don't you think?" Sean asked. "Can you please tell me why you won't take the medicine? Can you tell me why you are acting this way?" She sniffled and looked down. He tilted her chin up and wiped her tears. "Please Pookie, talk to me."

She sniffled and started playing with his shirt buttons. She started hiccupping and sniffled again. "They keep telling me bad things and make me think bad things. They are bad medicines, I don't want to keep taking them I don't like the bad voices." She burst into tears again and he held her close.