Chapter 34

"Did you hurt yourself?" Sean asked and she shook her head. "That's great Kyree. It would have hurt us if you did. Now I think I already know the answer but I have to ask for confirmation, did the voices sound like David?" She shook her head and he said, "Good okay. Since you have said that they go away when we are with you, I think the best course of action right now is to completely stop the medicines and just have one or some of us with you at all times. It seems to me that you have had a bad reaction to the medications and I want them completely out of your system before we try something else."

"I don't want any more pills," She pouted.

"Right now no pills but we may have to look into other ones in the future," Sean said and she pouted even more. "I will look into everything before considering pills again. I just want to find a way to help you with your anxiety without solely relying on us, I know you want your independence back."

"Okay," she sighed knowing he was right. She opened her eyes and found him staring at Owen. She hated that silent communication at times but right now she found she really didn't care.

"I think it's time for Doc to switch back to boyfriend mode," Kota smirked and Raven passed her over to Sean. He hugged her close and she sighed in content.

They spent the rest of the day together, watching movies and playing with Max in the backyard. When it came time for bed, Sean and Owen laid in bed with her and Max at the foot of the bed. They could tell she was nervous about being in her room so they ended up taking her to Owen's room.
"Can you tell me why you didn't really want to be in your room?" Owen asked and she bit her lip.

"They mainly come in my room and the living room," She said softly.

"Do you think a fresh start would help?" Owen asked and she looked at him confused.

"Do you think possibly moving into a new place would help you?" He asked and her mouth dropped open in shock. "It may help your mind with your anxiety, a new place means a fresh start."

"You would do that?" She asked still trying to absorb the information. "Would the rest of the guys be okay with that?"

"They were actually the ones to suggest it Pookie," Sean said. "We all agree that if it makes you feel better then we all are okay with moving."

"Plus it would give Mr. Coleman a new project to focus on," Owen said and she burst out laughing.

"If they are really okay with it, then I think it would be a good idea. Plus it will let Victor and Corey work out a new security system they have been talking about creating."

"That's true, I forgot about that," Sean said. "Now go to sleep and tomorrow you can start looking for new places, Pookie."

"I start looking?" She asked sitting up shocked.

"We want you to feel safe so you should have a say in where we move to," Owen said trying to get her to lay back down.

"But what if I find somewhere that I like and no one else does?" She asked starting to worry. "Or what if it's too far away for Dr. Sean? Or what if only some of you like it but the others don't?"

"What if it's somewhere we all like?" Sean asked.

"How about tomorrow you just look at places and make a list and then we all look at them together to decide to final one?" Owen asked. "That way it gives everyone a say in it."

"Okay," She said laying back down. They turned her over to lay on her stomach and rubbed her back until she drifted off to sleep.

Once she was in a deep sleep Sean whispered, "She shouldn't have been having hallucinations and bad thoughts with those medications Owen, I gave her the medicines with the least amount of side effects. I really don't know if it was the medications doing that. We know it can't be David since she killed him in self-defense. I'm actually at a loss on what she is going through but if it gives her a sense of security to not be on them and be with us, then I guess that is what we will do for now."

"Is there a chance it could have been the medications even with it being the ones with the least amount of side effects?" Owen asked watching her sleep.

"I mean there is a slight chance she just had a weird reaction to them, there have been cases of anxiety and antidepressants causing increase bad thoughts, but I honestly feel like it was just her anxiety really screwing with her mind and playing out some crazy fears she has. I mean if you think about it they were mainly started with plays on favoritism and lack of affection then if you mix in the bad thoughts, it was allergic reactions and self-harm," Sean sighed.

"Then I think the fresh start will be beneficial," Owen said. "We will have a quick family meeting since she is asleep and discuss these new developments, I am sure the rest of them will agree with this."