Chapter 43

"Where's Kyree?" Kota asked when they entered the house with some more furniture and boxes.

"Outside," Corey smiled looking out the window.

"By herself?" Luke asked and Victor chuckled.

"Max is out there."
They went outside and looked around. Kota whistled and all of a sudden Max's head raised up from the hammock. They walked over and smiled. There inside the hammock was their Love fast asleep. They all took a picture once Max laid back down on top of her.

"How long as she been asleep?" Owen asked as they walked back inside.

"About an hour now," Victor said checking his watch. "She fell asleep about five minutes after we hooked it up. She has been running around the back yard playing with Max since you left. She tried climbing the trees but we put a stop to that. Thankfully Max barked to let us know since we were inside unpacking. She also tried going into the pond but we told her Axel had to clean it for the fish. Max has been a saint in helping keep an eye on her when she is like this."

"The swing set and trampoline will have to wait until tomorrow," North said and Silas nodded.

"She doesn't need to sleep much too much longer or she won't sleep tonight," Axel said as he brought in another box.

"She may just yet though," Kota said as he set a box down in the living room. "Don't forget she's been awake since three this morning. I am actually surprised she didn't fall asleep sooner."

"Too much was going on that she didn't want to miss," Brandon said as he brought in another box. "She probably just couldn't fight it anymore."

"We're going to be up all night anyway moving and setting everything up, just let her sleep. We can just bring her in once it starts getting dark," Nathan said. Max started barking and he said, "Or now."

"What's wrong Pookie?" Sean asked since he was the first one to reach her and saw she was crying. "Did you forget that we moved into our new home that you found us?" She nodded and held her arms out. Max jumped down and Kota began playing with him to help him burn off some of his energy from napping with Kyree.

Sean carried her inside and smiled, "We actually have a surprise for you."

"Since you like sleeping with us , we thought it would be a good idea to use the room that was suppose to be your bedroom as your play room for now and when North and Silas are adding rooms on, then they can make you a bedroom," Axel said as he opened the door to a room. Inside were lots of boxes filled with toys, stuffies, books, all sorts of stuff. "Would you like to start going through all your stuff and start putting them where you want them while we keep working on the house?"

She closed her eyes and sighed then opened them, "I can do that," She nodded. "You really like it? I mean there's not enough rooms for everyone and there's no studies but it has so much land and it's out in the country with no neighbors but I wasn't for sure since it's not large enough right now and I didn't want you to feel pressured because I like it or—"

Owen put his finger on her lips, silencing her, "Darling everyone said it was perfect the moment you brought us the pictures. It just sealed the deal when we saw how excited you were about it."

"Yeah Baby," North nodded, "Silas and I have been talking about wanting a project to do but we couldn't think of one and now we have one. We are excited about this, it's perfect for us."

"Fuck yeah Trouble, this is the fucking perfect place for us," Gabe smiled.

"We got the land next to use on both sides and behind us so we have plenty of privacy," Kota nodded.

"And Corey and I are excited about testing out the security system we have created, this is perfect for it," Victor smiled. "You found the perfect place for us Princess."

"Okay," she smiled. "I'm glad you like it."

"We fucking love it, Trouble," Gabe smirked. "Now I'll come help later but right now I have to make sure these fuckers put everything in the right place. You know they are fucking helpless without me."

She burst out laughing while they rolled their eyes. She saw there were sheets laying on the bed so she decided to start there. She put the sheets on the mattress then found the comforter and put it on. She grabbed her phone and turned on some music. She then opened another box and saw that it was some books so she started putting them on the bookcase. She soon because completely focused on working on her playroom. Once it was almost done she realized it was missing something. She grinned and began going to each of the bedrooms. She took a cologne bottle from each of the guys and went back to her room. She set them out on the windowsill and smiled. Then another idea came to her. She had a corner of just squishmallows stuffies so she decided to find one that reminded her of each of the guys and spray them with each guys cologne.

A couple of hours later she was sweaty and hungry but the room was done

A couple of hours later she was sweaty and hungry but the room was done. She decided to take a bath then she would go searching for food. She headed into the bathroom smiled when she realized Gabe had already stocked up on her bubbles and bath bombs. She started the tub and began going through the bombs while she waited for the tub to fill up. She picked out two and dropped them in the tub.

After her bath she changed into some soft pajamas since she was starting to hurt. By the time she reached her room the pain had intensified so she curled up with her squishmallows and surround herself in the guys cologne. She knew she couldn't make it across the room to her phone much less downstairs so she decided to just lay there and wait for Gabe to come check out her room.