Untitled Part 40

Kyree woke up and slipped out of bed. She went to her closet and got dressed. She slipped her Vans on and quietly headed down the stairs. She opened the drawer that held all the car keys and grabbed hers. She grabbed the doorknob then shrieked in shock when Silas' voice came from behind her, "Where do you think you are going at 3 in the morning Angelos Mou?"

"Fucking hell Superman," She gasped holding her chest. "You scared the shit out of me."

"You didn't answer me," He said taking the keys from her hand and held them up.

"I have to write," she tried to explain. "I got so many ideas and I have to get them out. I have to write, please, I need to do this. I need to go to work and get these ideas out."

"And you have to do that at work?" He asked raising one eyebrow at her.

"That's where my computer is," She said like it was obvious.

"Come here," he said taking her hand. He gently led her to their library. He sat her down at the desk by the fish tank and opened the roll top part of the desk. There sat the laptop she had sent back to them. "Lucy set it all back up again awhile back," he said as he powered it on. "There you go, you can work and North won't flip the fuck out for you trying to disappear in the middle of the night again."

She rolled her eyes then hugged him. "Thank you Superman," she whispered into his chest.

"I'll come check on you in a bit," he said kissing the top of her head then left the room and gently shut the door behind him.

She smiled and slipped her vans off. She opened her book and started typing getting lost in her world.

"Good save," North said leaning against the wall across from the library.

"Just blamed it on you," Silas chuckled and North shrugged as he pushed himself off the wall.

"Whatever it takes from her slipping into the night again," he shook his head. "I swear we are going to have to get her a collar with bells if she tries to start this up again."

"I doubt it since she knows she has the laptop here now," Silas smirked, "But a collar does sound pleasing now that you mention it."

"I can only imagine how she will take that," North chuckled.

"Wont hurt to start looking though" Silas shrugged.

"I already have," Owen said coming down the stairs. "I found the perfect one that she might actually accept from us since it doesn't look like a typical collar."

"Really?" They asked in unison and he nodded.

"I have already purchased it and made sure to get fourteen additional keys so we each have a key to unlock it as does she," he said as he made a cup of tea. "What caused her to wake up?"

"She said she needed to write," Silas said leaning against the counter. "She tried to leave to go to work but I showed her the laptop in the library so that's where she is now."

"Excellent," Owen said as he yawned. "It's going to be a long day."

"We have to make sure she takes breaks and definitely a nap sometime today," Kota yawned as he came downstairs and joined them. "We don't need her to get back into her workaholic ways."

At seven North entered the library and just watched her for a few minutes as she typed away completely oblivious to him being there. She was so lost in her world and making her world come to life that it was obvious to him that she had completely lost track of time.

He snapped a picture of how peaceful and lost to her magic and sent it to the group. He slipped the phone back into his pocket and came over to her. He pulled a chair up to her and just watched for a few more minutes. "Baby" he said softly to not startle her. When he was sure she didn't hear him he tried again, "Baby." He stood and came up behind her. He put his hands on her shoulder and she slightly jumped as she broke out of her trance. "You need to eat Baby," he said softly as he leaned down right by her ear. He smirked at the shiver that went through her.

"I will in a minute North," She said as she tried to slip back into her world. "I need to get this down before I forget it."

"Baby you have been in here for four hours already without a break," he said as he took the mouse and moved it over and clicked on save.

"But I don't want to forget my ideas," She protested. "Please North I have to get them out onto my book before I forget them."

"Fine I will bring you food but you have to eat," he said trying to compromise. "It's already been four hours and you didn't even realize it," he said as he opened some blinds to let natural light come in. "If you don't eat, I won't be happy."

"Okay," she nodded. "Thank you North Star."

"I'd rather you come eat with us but I understand," He sighed then pointed a finger at her, "This isn't going to become a habit of you eating away from us."

"Yes Sir," She smiled up at him. He brought her plate then left so she could get back to her work. When he checked on her thirty minutes later the food was gone and she was back in her world. He smiled, took the plate, kissed the top of her head and left her back to her work.